the wen's lecture

In lotus pier:
                   Everything has been going well for the jiang family until one day when the jiang sect leader jiang fengmian heard the news of wen clan's private lecture which is gonna take place in qishan wen palace. He didn't want to send his children but he know the consequences of not sending them. So at last he told his sons about the lecture. Madam yu refused to let jiang cheng go but wei wuxian promised to take of him cause wei ying know what will happen if they refused to attend the lecture.
         With heavy hearts wei ying along with jiang cheng and some others disciples headed to the qishan clan. Madam yu warned wei ying again and again to take care of jiang cheng well. Yanli advised them to be careful and uncle jiang just patted wei ying's shoulder with a smile which wei ying returned. As if reasurring him. Then they started their journey. During the ride wei ying stayed silent which is very unusual for jiang cheng so he approached him and sat beside him.
  "hey! What happened? Why are you sitting with a monkey face?" jiang cheng asked calmly. "what to do a'cheng ,when you are sitting with someone you have to be like them" wei ying also stated calmly. "oh! Wait! YOU!!! Did you just called me a monkey??" jiang cheng stood and asked wei ying angrily while pointing at himself.
     "no i didn't" wei ying said while controlling his laugh. Seeing jiang cheng angry will always be a funny thing for him. "you!! Huh leave it. Now tell me what were you thinking?" jiang cheng asked once he sat down again beside wei ying. And wei ying know he can't hide it anymore. "a'cheng... I don't know but i have been having this feeling lately as if something is going to happen which will cause a big havoc and....and...loss. i feel as if...as if something is wrong." wei ying stated with a slight shaky voice but it was barely recognizable. His hands were also shaking and Jiang cheng noticed it so he held wei ying's hand tightly and looked straight into his eyes. " wei wuxian i don't what will happen or what is wrong but one thing i am sure is that we are brothers and we will always stand by each other. We may not be related by blood but we are related by heart and that's what matters. Now get your ass up and stop pulling that long face. It's ugly and my eyes can't tolerate it." jiang cheng said while fake puking. Wei wuxian who was listening to everything felt pleased but frowned when he heard the last words. "hey how can you call my handsome face ugly!! Do you know all yunmeng girls are after me!" wei ying stated proudly. "why? Did you stole something from them?" jiang cheng asked as a matter of fact. "A'CHENG!!!" wei ying shouted while jiang cheng laughed loudly.

          after two days of journey, on the third day they finally reached qishan. As it was still noon they headed to the wen palace. Upon entering with their disciples they saw every clan assembled and in their front were the sect heirs stood. Wei ying noticed that all the three clans had assmebled except the lan clan. While he was wondering he heard some footsteps approaching. He turned around and saw lan wangji along with some lan disciples entering. But the thing is why is lan wangji limping??. Wei ying wonderd. He was broke out of his thoughts when lan zhan stood beside him in his usual stoic face. "lan zhan! Lan zhaan!!" wei ying whispered but lan zhan ignored him. "lan wangji!!" wei ying whispered again slightly louder this time but got ignored again. "wei ying! Stop it don't cause trouble" jiang cheng warned him. Wei ying just pouted and looked to the front where wen chao was sitting in the high throne as if he is a king. "bastard" wei ying murmured while looking at him. "I, wen chao the future sect leader of tje qishan wen sect welcomes you all wholeheartedly. The wen clan has been powerful and glorious since our ancestors age. We the wens are like the sun......."wen chao kept boasting about his so called sect amd it's oh-so glorious history. Everyone were bored. And our wei ying kept glancing at lan wangji which lan wangji successfully ignored. "now that the lecture has started i want to you all to hand over your swords. It is our rules which you people must follow" wen chao said while smirking. Everyone gasped and many refused but they knew better. Everyone handed over their swords one by one. When it came to jin zixuan he glared straight at wen chao and said "i won't hand over my sword". Wen chao laughed evilly. "oh young master jin do you know the consequences of rebelling?" wen chao asked while looking at his sword. Mian mian jin ziuxan's assistant came to the front and bowed to wen chao. "pardon our rudeness. We didn't know the wen clans rules and made a misake. Hope you will let this go" mian mian said while bowing. "mian mian!?" jin zixuan whispered yelled at mian mian but mian mian just send him pleading glance. Jin zixuan sighed and handed over his sword to the wen disciple. Wei wuxian, lan zhan, jiang cheng everyone handed their swords over. "you all will be given a book which contains the victorious history and rules of the wen clan. You have one day to memoerize all of that. Tomorrow i will ask you guys some questions about it and those who can't answer will be given a harsh punishment. Now dismiss" wen chao said and went straight inside. everyone was very angry at him for his shitty attitude. But they can't do anything. Wei ying and jiang cheng was sharing a room. It was already night and they are reading the shitty book wen chao gave them. Wei ying was extremely annoyed because the book is full of wen clans boasting. "annoying assholes" wei wuxian cursed under his breath. Suddenly he got an idea.

Ok soooooo see ya guys tomorrow. Love ya. 
                           –bichen😉