Some Issues.

In season three, there wasn't much happening and Mephone4 was stressing out. He hurriedly searched for ideas on challenges.. ones that weren't used yet. He groaned impatiently, and some of the other contestants took notice. 

     Mephone sighed, sitting at the picnix table. "Triple chocolate chipped cookie!" Mephones attention turned to the person whom called out, cabby. She sat beside him, looking down at his paper, it was all scribbles. "So is the next challenge uh.. A art challenge?" She tilted her head, trying to lighten his mood. She was returned with a grumpy frown.  "No, we already did one in season two. Besides, i'm not very confident with everyone that's still here's art skills..." He could see cabby trying to read the challenges under the scribbles, he shook her away. "H- hey why not more paper?-- she laughed nervously -- Your paper seems a bit.. already covered with ideas!" She smiled at him. He simply nodded, watching cabby wheel away. He looked at the cookie, taking a bite before thinking of more challenge ideas.

...

     Cabby could see the sun setting whilst she rolled on the beach. She smiled, seeing bot and yin yang drawing together. Rolling over, she waved. "Hey you three! Mind if I borrow some paper of yours?" She was given two quick nods, whilst picking up the paper, she couldnt help but look over at what they were drawing. She laughed softly, seeing they were drawing eachother. She rolled away from them.

     She felt an oddly large overshadow come behind, she looked behind her... dropping the papers. They drifted off into the sky that laid a large pink cloud that drifted above the island, she saw a robot jump off and drop down infront of her, yelling. 

"WHERE IS MEPHONE4." 

"I DONT KNOW!?" 

She had to lie, she cant let this.. thing try to take away mephone4! The mephone groaned, shoving her out of the way and stomping towards the contestant grounds. She scrambled back up, rolling to mephone but.. it was too late.. the mephone, who was much larger stared at mephone4. He tried to run but it was too late! The other contestants started to take notice and run towards him in panic. The mecloud drifted down to them, and the mephone jumped on. They had a firm grip on mephones arm, whom was currently trying to break free. He looked like he was about to have a breakdown! Before Cabby could jump on, the cloud floated back up. she fell into the water, her files were soaked. But most importantly, the host and the cloud disappeared into the sky, the contestants gasped.

Oh no.

(hey so like, sos im not that much of a descriptive writier like those dang Character.ai when u tell the bot u love em but hope u enjoyed the chapter! Ill try to make part 2 as quickly as possible! 

: D)