#1...

"i-i am-am s-sorry s-sir...I won't d-do this a-again.." a insured guy...said..with so much cut on his arm...

"You will not even alive to do this" a strong... husky voice said with smirk...

"N-no so-sorry sir...ahh " the stuffing voice said...

"I think you forgot who I am...HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?!!!" angry and evil voice person said...

"N-no sir...plzz l-leave m-me..." The insured guy said while crying...

"I am KIM TAEHYUNG whose name is enough to make whole Asia scared like hell ...and you try to compatition with me...now it's failed...." He said with evil smirk...

"Plz sir leave me..."

"I will..then tell me... where is he now.(his enemy)" taehyung said... while put the knife on stomach...

"N-no..H-he is n-now...xxx hospital...plz sir leave me now..." The guy said...

"Hm..bt it's late..." He said..and without any expression shot on his stomach...

The guy died there...

"Let's go fast...XXX HOSPITAL...I will come..." he said to his guards...

They all leave to hospital....

He is Kim Taehyung..the most dangerous mafia King in s.k...he have so much enemy's...bt never hurt any kind of innocent person..he only kill bad person's...

Taehyung came to the hospital which the guy told him...

Tae: go and check every rooms...

He said to his gourds...and other went with him...

He come inside and evryone started scared of him...as he is mafia...but he just ignored them...

Then suddenly he bumped into one doctor..he get so annoying..he thought the doctor must be apologize to him but no..the doctor just informed him..he get so angry...he turned around and saw...

Tae POV....

When I bumped into the doctor it's my fault..bt I got angry..I turned back and was about to say something ...

Patient: Doctor plz check my son...what happened to him...

?: Don't warry.. I'll check.. nothing happened to him...

The voice make my heart melt...the voice is so soft and sweet...I can't see the doctor face...her blowing hair...then slowly she turned back...and my heart beat fast...

Her beautiful face...her hair...her eyes.. everything is so perfect...

?: Nurse take him to room...

Nurse: yes.. doctor...

I was just lost on her...then suddenly I heard ...my gourd voice...I turned back

Tae: you found him...

G: He escape sir..we found his location...

Tae: He!! Let's go fast ..

I again turned to the doctor bt I can't saw her anywhere...

I shrugged it off and went from there...

A/n POV---

"Thankyou so much doctor...bcz of you my son is fine now..." The patient mother said...to the doctor

"It's my duty..take care of him..." The doctor said...

"Dr.choi..its an emergency..." Nurse said to the doctor...

"Ok..and aunty... don't warry he is fine now..." The doctor said to the patient mother...

The doctor left..

"She is so nice and kind..." The mother said to the nurse...

"Yes she is..she is the bestest doctor here..." The nurse reply...

Now I tell you..about the doctor..

about the doctor

She is Dr.choi yn...she is so kind..help everyone..take care of everyone
Her life was not a normal life...she is mafia's daughter...she was 2years old when her father killed by his enemy...from that her life changed her step mom took her as a maid...
Till she 17..she studied by her father's money...bt her mom never liked it...she did part time job in caffe and complete her studies..now she is well being doctor by her own money...she is so strong.never afraid of anything...she is alone now..she leaved her step mom...

Now back to story...

With taehyung....

After killing his enemy..he came to his home and.. started thinking about the doctor...

Never left the doctor face from his mind...

"I'll keep her mine..." He said to himself...and called his secretary...

Tae: I want her anyhow...go and find out her every information...

Mion: ok sir...

His secretary said and left...

And he smirk...

Tae: soon you will be mine babygirl...

He was thinking about you then his friends came inside...

?: Hlw bro..

?: What happened where you lost so deeply...

Tae: I want her..as much as possible Jimin...

Jimin: huh.. who...

?: Maybe...my sister in low...

He smirk...

Tae: Don't warry jungkook soon she become your sister in law...

Jimin: tae..can you tell us who is she...

He told them everything...

Jungkook: ah..so someone is love...

Jimin: no..it's attraction...

Tae: I don't know...I want her... and you both find her..and take her here...

Jikook: ok...sir...

They said and he smirk...

.... To be continued....