YIPPIE HALLO!! info!!

Hallo! This is the book some of you had been waiting for!! I am sorry I am not updating it yet!! but its for a kind of good reason!!!
First off- Lemme try to explain what this is going to be about before i get into any of that stuff!!
~~~
This book is going to have swearing, Cigarette use, Drinking, Blood, Violence and more later!!
I will say the TW in the beginning of the chapters!!!!

THERE WILL BE NO SMUT!!! YOU ALL NEED TO RESPECT CLOWNS BOUNDARIES FOR THIS!! I BEG OF YOU!!

So in this book you are all going to be actors and you will be a new character on WH! You meet Wally Darling and he isn't as nice and charming as he seems. His looks are charming but acts... not so much!!

~~|
That is just so you can get an little idea!!
~~~

This will have sooo many secrets and stuff in it!! so stick around:] i have sm ideas for this book that it might take a while!!

~~~

So now, why i am not going to post on here for a few days/a while!!
i want to get you all a few chapters to start so it might take a while to write and publish!! I Also want to get as much ideas as i possibly can and write them down along the way!!
but also wanted to show you this so you KNOW that this book is coming!!

very... very... soon...

@:]

~~~
Kota
~~~