Shenahatsu Kuwajima

Name: Shenahatsu Kuwajima

Age: 22

Likes: Rice balls, training, quiet, his brother Zenitsu (not related by blood), his grandfather/ mentor Jigoro Kuwajima

Dislikes: Demons, Kaigaku bullying Zenitsu.

Personality: Strict, Brave, intelligent, brave.

Breathing style: Lightening

Info of Breathing style:

Lighting Breathing is a Breathing Style derived from the Thunder Breathing which itself is derived from the Sun Breathing. The Lightning Breathing is different from the Thunder Breathing due to it not only requiring the user to amplify it's legs power but also its arms up to its fingers, allowing ridiculously quick and powerful slashes and stabs. This breathing style, though not having as nearly as much control, has speed that matches that of its predecessor and it's strength and overall power outmatch Thunder breathing. The user takes use of one sword but requires much more flexibility and accuracy in attacking. Lightning Breathing is overall harder to learn but is much more efficient in most situations.

Moves:

First Form: Blitzkrieg

The user unleashes thirty, consecutive vertical and horizontal slashes within quick succession before finishing off with a powerful, upward, arc slash that sends the enemy flying in the air, then is followed by a strike of lightning from the sky. This technique uses a lot of energy and stamina which means one may need to recharge and rest after using this technique.

Second Form: Bolt Breaker

The swordsman holds both swords in a crossing order choosing whether to guard using an x formation or a + formation. This is used to guard from different slashes which makes it a highly versatile defensive technique.

Third Form: Shards of Lightning

The swordsman charges up, which powers the sword with electrical energy. Then releases 50 consecutive piercing thrusts on the opponent at extreme speeds which may stun the opponent with electrical energy.

Fourth Form: Breakneck Volt

The swordsman's sword generates a strike of lightning onto the enemy, which stuns the enemy. The lightning bolt can be an arching strike, a straightforward strike, or a curved strike. The swordsman then strikes the enemy in the same way the lightning struck the enemy at extreme speeds, which deals massive damage.

Fifth Form: Rolling Thunder

The swordsman front flips and "dash-rolls" towards the enemy with the sword being held upwards. The swordsman then blitzes the enemy before landing which leaves no opening for a counterattack or evasion.

Sixth Form: Lightningbolt and Flash

This move replicates both the first and sixth form of Thunder Breathing in which the swordsman slashes both swords simultaneously in an x formation which is followed by a fast bolt of lightning which stuns and burns the enemy and guarantees no chance of evasion. Then the swordsman rushes towards the enemy and impales the opponent at blinding speeds. This move can be deflected by any guarding move which may break the entire form.