Omni

Ben tinkered with the Omnitrix, the screwdriver clicking and clunking against the alien watch. He knows that it was a bad idea, especially after the last time he messed with the device, but he was more than confident about this time. Especially since, previous to this moment, he had transformed into Grey Matter and came up with a good strategy for unlocking this thing's true potential. The memory of master control was a constant reminder of the true powers of the Omnitrix, and if Ben was to be the best hero he could be, then he needed something like that.

As he made some last adjustments, he could already hear his cousin berating him for doing something so stupid again, which made him scoff. Seriously, he's got this, he's not an idiot. He finally put down the screwdriver back into its box and looked at the Omnitrix, pressing down on the dial. The alien device flashed a few times before twisting and turning before finally settling down. He quickly opened the options on it and was amazed to find things that were definitely not there before. 5 different options were displayed on the screen: Aliens, Scan, Call, Self Destruct, and [ERROR].

He quickly selected Aliens and was met with a few boxes that were arranged by numbers, scrolling through revealed the last one being labeled up to 10,000,000,000 different transformations. There was a search bar on the top, and clicking it revealed a number of criteria of what the alien he was looking for could do, looked like, or even just the nickname of it. Ben's mind was blown at the fact that there were so many aliens he could transform into, and the fact he had only had access to about 10 all this time only made this even more mind blowing. He was totally using some of these and rubbing his genius move in Gwen's face.

Going back, he clicked the Scan option and the watch produced an orange light that spread from the front of it. After a second, the light disappeared and the text "No DNA found" appeared on the screen. Shrugging it off, he was tempted to try the other 2 but he decided against it. "Call" was probably just a fancy way of saying that the watch could act like a phone, which he already has one, but the idea of using the Omnitrix as a cellular device did seem kind of cool. And "Self Destruct" seemed quite self-explanatory to him.

But the [ERROR] option is what caught his attention next. Unlike the other options, [ERROR] was colored in a red border. And, usually, the color red meant something bad. But at the same time, he was Ben 10! He could easily handle whatever this option could throw at him. He goes to select it but he momentarily stops. He could hear Gwen's voice berating him for the 100th time, and he begins to wonder what'll take to get her to shut up. Another voice, one much like his own, tells him that THIS will be enough. After all, scientists experiment with dangerous stuff all of the time, so this shouldn't be too different, right? After giving himself a bit of an inner pep talk, he selects [ERROR].

[Warning: This feature has been disabled by administrator. Manual override is required.] The watch spelt out, earning a groan from Ben. "Seriously?" The boy grumbled, "Well tough luck watch." Ben pressed it again and got the same message. Frustrated, he smacked the watch with his palm before letting out a sigh. "It was a stupid idea anyways," He muttered in annoyance, intending to forget about it and go back to the huge amount of aliens to experiment with. The Omnitrix gave a small beep, catching the boy's attention. [Feature Unlocked]

"HAH! Suck it Gwen, smacking the device really does fix it," Ben let himself soak in his genius before looking at the screen. All that was displayed where the [ERROR] option was the symbol of the Omnitrix itself, confusing the young boy. But still, he went through all that trouble, he WAS going to see what it did. Highlighting the option, he pressed down on the dial and looked to see what happened. A few beats go by and nothing occurs, the screen was the default blank and no flashing lights were blinding him. For a minute, he simply stared at the watch, hoping that something cool happened. And, well, maybe he should've been a bit more careful with his wishes.