Alt! Gabriel X Archangel Gabriel (CRACK) [PART 1]

Requested by InkFoxyUwU on WATTPAD, the plot was... harder to think than expected lol, but I think I'm high enough on Alt Gabriel's wine to make this hopefully funny 

. . . . .

Before the overthrone of the Heavens...

He who must not be named, was waiting.

Waiting for the right time to strike.

His victim wasn't here yet—this victim wasn't his first, nor would it be his last. Sharp black eyes, devoid of life and only the fiery flares of vengeance reflected within, scanned the night sky for the victim. This one he knew would be extremely difficult—as he was an angel, archangel even, and he was devoted to the word of God and the messenger for the Heavens and the Earth.

In the vast lands of Jerusalem the shepherds who was to hear the message from the Archangel Gabriel was tending to the sheep. Above in the night skies Gabriel approached the shepherds, and he made his appearance of brilliance, cloaked in the angelic lights. He knew what Archangel Gabriel would speak of. His deliverance of the message would be the most important and one of the most biggest turning points in all of history. And if he interfered with this event, then his actions would be an even bigger and more important turning point, and what's more is that the timeline he would finally take complete control of, to his benefits.

"Don't be afraid." the Archangel said in a magnificent yet bored tone, which confused the entity who was watching this with great stealth. Weren't all Angels and the Heavenly spirits above enjoyed Before he could think more of it Archangel Gabriel continued on, still with the slightly monotone voice. 

"I bring good news of great joy for you and all people. Tonight.... OKAY LOOK YOU LITTLE DIPSHITS, LISTEN UP."

He who must not be named flinched as the Archangel suddenly shouted, his blue eyes flashing in anger. What was wrong with this angel? He... wasn't supposed to deliver the news this way. Plus, he was a holy being: Archangel Gabriel was never to cuss like all the other worshipers of God. This angel was definitely.... what was the word. Peculiar. Yes, peculiar.

"TONIGHT, a kid named Jesus is born, okay? He's the son of God, so YOU ALL BETTER VISIT HIM ASAP OR I'LL SEND MICHAEL TO KILL YOU."

The shepherds who were listening to his message cowered in fear as their expectations from an angel completely differed as of now. "B-but, servant of the Holy Father...." one of the more elder shepherds who was more bolder stuttered towards the pissed Archangel. "We-we do not know what-what ASAP means, but... we shall-we shall be swift in our feet... W-where is he born in....?"

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THAT, JUST GO ALREADY."

"B-but-!"

The Archangel turned to the group of angels behind him, all of them blinking at him in confusion at his sudden change of attitude. "MICHAEL-!"

"No, no-please, we-we shall be on our feet immediately!" The shepherds scrambled up to their feet in fear, but as they rushed back to their homes they only ended up tripping over each other. The fear amused the evil figure hidden within the shadows, but he was still in great confusion. Why was the Archangel Gabriel's demeanor change so drastically...?

"Good. Those... ugh. I'll take a walk around these hills, you all get going first." Gabriel spoke to the other angels, and the angels hesitantly nodded and flew away up into the skies in a blinding flash of holy light, and in the singing of their choirs.

The entity who was still in the shadows thought to himself how strange this was: but nonetheless, he must succeed in his plan. So when the Archangel's back was turned, he reached out with black and sharp talons as his hands, and snatched the angel by the wings and pulled him into the shadows.