▪︎1▪︎

"Girl you have no reason to be taking that long, move your ass up" the ginger shouted.

"Wait ning wait .." the other replayed, still facing the school toilet's mirror and adjusting her makeup.

"Karina is gonna get crazy mad at us" ningning giggled and giselle looked at her confused.
"Dont you remember ? she wanted to introduce us to someone" the younger explained.

"Hihi maybe that fatass finally found a boyfriend" giselle laughed, packing back the makeup in her purse.

"Nah, no way. She would have told us every single detail if she was seeing someone, you know her, she cant keep a secret" ning laughed too as they were going out of the toilet.

The corridor was filled with tons of students of all levels. Ning zhong yizhuo knew each one of them because she basically knows everyone. she didn't love them all, but she only shares these informations with giselle and karina.

One guy got out of the crowd with a panicked look on his face before quikly heading to ningning as soon as he saw her.

"HEY YOU ! Do you have a calculator ? please girl im having a test i fortot mine at home" he asked, doing exagerated hand moves.

"Damn chill here" she looked for one in her bag and gave it to him. "Since when did you care about exams chenle ?" She asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Since i started doing bets with jisung, he'll fucking give me money if i pass this test." Her older brother said, running away to his class.

"You better give me half of the money for the calculator !!" Ning shouted.

"The lord better send me a jisung so i could study too" giselle giggled.

"If you study who's gonna scroll on tik tok all day ? No giselle, tiktok needs you more" the younger sarcasticly said.

"Ayo shut your goofy ass up i have better grades anyway" she said rolling her eyes before opening the cafeteria's  door and heading to their usual place where karina was already sitting.

"Oh my god you wanted to introduce us to air ? So considerate of you !" Giselle said while pretending to bow.

"Ha ha ha so funny aeri i almost choqued on my food." Karina said with a straight face.

"Girl what food there is nothing on that damn table" ningning laughed.

"Yeah minjeong went to bring us some snacks"

"Minjeong ?" The younger raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, the Girl from my art class, she is the one im introducing yall to"

"Oooh so it's not your new boyfriend" giselle looked at ningning as they started laughing.

"Single for life" ningning added making it more funny for the two girls who were losing it.

Karina on the other hand rolled her eyes, not fully understanding.

"No idea what yall on but stop before i kick both of your ass" the older commanded.

"K sorry" ning said trying to calm herself down.

"  'Rina, i bought you Apple juice, do you like it or maybe want something else ?" A short haired Girl came to their table looking at karina before noticing the two other girls.
She then bowed and a tiny smile appeared on her face.

"He-hello im minjeong" she softly spoke.

Karina took the Apple juice and said it was fine for everyone so the bob girl took place next to her.

"Oh my days Girl your top is soo fetch !" Ningning said looking at minjeong. "Also im ning zhong yizhuo"

"Oh yeah chenle's younger sister" minjeong smiled. "And thank you..!"

"Oh you know that dick face" the younger laughed.

"Yeah... im a cheerleader and he is part of the basket-ball team" she explained sipping her juice.

"You're a cheerleader ?! How come i don't know you ?" Giselle raised an eyebrown. She wasn't a cheerleader but she knew all the girls of the cheerleading team as her older Sister was in it herself.

"I just recently joined, im the one they call winter" she said.

"Oh yeah ! Winter, my Sister told me about you " aeri smiled.

"I miss krystaaaal" ningning said making a pout.

"Krystal is your Sister ?" Minjeong asked surprised.

"Yup, her krystal and Jessica are siblings" karina said taking a bite of the stawberry cake winter brought her.

"Thats litteraly the it girls of the school" the short haired gasped.

"Yass" giselle giggled.

"When is krystal coming back ?"ningning asked.

"In two days. I can't believe she got casted to model for such a big cosmetics company, she's gonna be the hot talk when it airs for sure."

"Krystal is always the hot talk to be fair" karina laughed.

"Girls !!" A guy walked to their table.
"Yall will never believe me ! Chenle got into a fight !! "

"WHAAT ?!" 

▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎■▪︎

HI LOL.
This chapter is some sort of introduction to aespa, so yeah it might be kinda boring 😭
Next chapter will probably be same thing but in dreams perspective.

I HOPE YALL ENJOYED !!! <3