𝑜𝓃𝑒

Hi hi!! before you start reading I just wanted to say a couple of things..

This story will have some TW in the beginning of chapters if it's gonna contain anything I think would be triggering for you all.

So please! Be aware of that!
I would list the trigger warnings now but..

I have no idea what's gonna happen as i'm writing this story from scratch, and making ideas as I do so.

So sorry for that. Also this IS my first ever book i've published so, sorry for the misspelling and bad writing skills as I am still learning.

I am also new to the enhypen fandom so I MAY NOT KNOW A LOT LMAO.. apologies for that as well, if you'd like to tell me more about the guys and stuff, please be my guest and comment some ideas!!!

With that being said, enjoy <3

"Ready?" Lisa held onto my arm. "So ready!" I smiled. "Okay.. 3, 2, 1!"

"WERE BACK!!" We both shouted at the same time as we ran into the ice cream parlor. All the boys gasped and quickly looked our way, the workers stopped as well, but went back to their normal schedule as they saw it was us.

"Oh my- YOURE BACK!" Jungwon exclaimed and ran up to us, we both hugged him as we laughed hysterically. He poked our cheeks and smiled as he pulled back.

"Chi chi! Tuna!!!" Niki smiled and gave us a hug next, Heeseung stood behind him with his hands behind his back

"Niki!! Stop calling me Tuna okay?" Lisa patted his head, "Chi chi is cute!" I nodded.

We took turns saying hi to everyone, me and Lisa were gone the entire summer, at summer camp. Both our parents agreed to sign us up, so we haven't seen the boys in so long.

It was the month before school, so we had a whole month left to enjoy summer together before Junior year.

"How was camp!" Jay asked, "It was very fun! Lots of crafting, activities, and swimming!" Lisa listed the things we did.

"Any bugs? Boogeyman? Stories at the campfire?" Sunghoon smiled from his seat, "Yes! All of that." I nod,

"That sounds cool, I wanna come next summer!" Sunoo giggled.

I stopped as I looked over at Jake, who seemed quiet, he was staring at all of us smiling as he sat beside a.. girl?

"Oh!" Lisa forced a smiled,

who was she?

Words said from JAKE, we agreed no more people in the party unless someone were dating someone. Then only it is acceptable.. wait..

"Hi- Jake!" I smiled, "hi Scarlett. Lisa! Welcome back." He waved, I smiled lightly,

"Who's this?" Lisa asked, looking at the girl beside her, she had long black hair, and looked like a whole model. She was stunning. She wore a pretty light green dress and she had long legs. And hazel looking eyes, as the sun from outside reflected on them nicely,

The boys went quiet and sat back down and ate their ice cream quietly. "Ah! This is Melina. We met this summer and turns out she's going to Hyphen High School this year with us! I thought it'll be cool to let her hangout with us so she won't be alone." Jake smiled.

I nodded slowly, Lisa just fiddled with her fingers, "Hi! Nice to meet you two. I've heard lots about you guys." She got up and bowed at us, "Hii!" I waved, Lisa just smiled.