× RULES + VIPS ×

"Feelings that I've realized"

×××

Welcome to Composing the Future | A Graphics Shop

→ Theme is based on Nightcord at 25:00 from Project Sekai. Characters include → Yoisaki Kanade, Asahina Mafuyu, Akiyama, Miazuki, and Shinonome Ena

×××

× RULES ×

Rule 01

→ Do not shop hop. Please do not do this. What I mean by this is that you shouldn't request on Composing the Future and a different shop with the same request. I don't want my time to be wasted nor do I want anyone else's time to be wasted.

Rule 02

→ Please use my graphic(s) for a week. I don't believe that it's fair for me to make you a graphic only for you to use it for a day. My time would be wasted if you do that.

Rule 03

→ When you receive your request, it will be in a preview box so you can see how they look. However, do not try to screenshot them because they'll be low quality. I'll send you a link to the graphic or if you have Discord, we can do it on that as well.

Rule 04

→ I am only accepting anime/manga/webtoon/ manhua graphic requests. Video games and cartoons are acceptable as well but it may depend on what the request is. I will not do IRL graphics as I don't have experience with them.

Rule 05

→ You can ask for two redos. However, if I have to make your request a third time, I don't believe I'm the right person to ask to make your graphic.

Rule 06

→ You can only request up to 3 graphics at a time. Please keep your request in the same thread so I don't need to search for it.

Rule 07

→ Your book/story/fanfic/whatever must be published or at least a day or two before being published. I don't want to make a graphic only for it not to be used or be used three months later. If I find out that you haven't, it will be a strike.

Rule 08

→ Please pick up your graphic within a week. I don't want to be ghosted.

Rule 09

→ Three rules violated = three strikes = ban

Rule 10

→ I have the right to deny any request. Themes such as teacher x student, nsfw, and similar aspects will be denied. I don't like them and I will not do them.

Rule 11

→ For payment, please vote on the chapter that fulfills your order, credit me in your book for banners and covers, and for icons, in your bio.

Rule 12

→ A password has to be included in the form you submit so I know that you've read this. If not, I'll deny the request. Password changes each patch.

× Password: Beyond the Screen ×

×××

× VIP REQUESTERS | Accepting 5 more VIPS ×

What is a VIP requester?

→ VIP requesters are requesters who have priority over normal requesters. If they comment last in a batch, they will be moved to the front rather than waiting until the end. On top of this, they are able to request even when the current batch is closed and will gain priority.

VIPs that have completed the requirements in Void Drifters/Polaris will have their status moved over here. No need to worry about completing the rules again because that would be dumb.

How to become a VIP?

→ Vote on all posted chapters of Plus Minus One or vote on all posted chapters of Eye of the Beholder and Lucent

Once these are completed, comment on this chapter to inform me. I'll see if you fulfilled the requirements and then I'll add your VIP status. If you do something that I see as unfit or receive a ban, I'll revoke your status.

VIP Requesters:

01| MOCHIIQUE-

02| PokeChick

03| -butterfly--effect-

04| IdyllicSoul

05| JunieWeathers

06| Hayden_on_u

07| GalaxyWolves_1012

08| TEATAGLIA

9| -foxolot

10| losingthemselves

11| Joyce_America

12| DI4PH4N3

13| backyardboii

14| ilyvrr

15| -SATURNINE-

16| TheRisingFlame

17| DR0PP0PC4NDY

18|

19|

20|

×××

"Obsessed with cuteness"