How you met

Klaus
You met through Violet. Before the fire.

Klaus walked into Violet's room without knocking, startling you slightly. "Violet! I can't seem to figure out this question on my homework. Can you help?"

Violet got up and looked at the question, slowly explaining it to her younger sibling. Once he understood it fully he left, waving goodbye before he shut the door. Once he had left he was the only thing you could talk about.

"Y/n do you have a crush on my brother?" she asked, making you blush slightly but also making you realize why you were feeling this way. You had feelings for your best friends brother.

Violet
You met at the beach on a rainy day.

It was a rainy day, the perfect time to go to the beach. No one there to bother you whilst you wrote poetry, except today somone was here though they looked suprised to see you too.

"I didn't expect anyone to be here today. It's rather rainy and depressing." the girl said when she saw you.

She had beautiful long brown hair and beautiful blue eyes that you could just get lost in.

"I'm Violet by the way. Nice to meet you." she said with the most welcoming smile you've ever seen.

"I'm Y/n nice to meet you too." You said opening your writing book. You quickly jotted down your feelings into it and read it back.

Today a girl gentle and fair,
With her long flowing hair.
Said hi to me at the beach
I'm so happy I could screech
Her eyes are just like diamonds
Blue and deep
You could get lost in them
Maybe I'll see her another day
On the beach when it rains

You sat at the beach and talked for a while afterwards until her tram came and she had to leave. Jeri JJ BH u

Olaf
You were one of his henchmen.

Esme
You met at the in-est restaurant at the time. You bumped into her and she shouted "BUMPING INTO PEOPLE IS SO IN THIS MUST BE A SIGN!"

Carmalita
You are always getting into trouble at prufrock and one day when she walked in you were there.

You were listening to the vice principal ramble on about how you need to start being better in class and how you need to fix your attitude when somone walked in. It made you a little bit happier, as vice principal Nero had stopped spitting in your face, but that happiness faded when you saw who was standing there. It was Carmalita Spats.

"What is that cakesniffer doing here?" She asked looking at you in disgust. You have never met Carmalita but you have heard of her and seen her around the school, she was a bitch.

"Takes one to know one. Cakesniffer." you spat back at her but vice principal Nero did not like that.

"Don't talk to Carmalita like that." he said slapping your hand with a ruler. You didn't care though you just got up and left. Once you got to your dorm ypu thought about different things, but the main thing you thought about was Carmalita. Carmalita's ginger curls, Carmalita's cute little freckles. But you caught yourself and hit your head against your bed frame.

"She's a bitch and she's not hot!" you said to yourself burying your head in your pillow and eventually falling asleep.

A/n: Olaf ans Esme I will nor write about so much and Isadora Quigley and Duncan will be added later I just need to refresh my memory by watching the show again.