he's blooming love for her.

It hasn't been that long since Tsunayoshi realized that he has no hope to be by her side. Well, to be honest, he has always been one of her closest friends but, Tsuna knows he wanted to be more than that.

The school bell rang, indicating its time for their break. The brunette is caught in a daze not noticing the glances the others are giving him. They don't seem to find the courage to break him from his thoughts.

"Tsuna-kun?" Except one of them, Kyoko Sasagawa, their school's idol. She cannot really stop herself from worrying for others and of course, her closest friends are her very first priority when it comes to that.

Tsuna stiffens at the voice, his thoughts are broken instantly. His palms sweated and his knees lightly shook from nervousness.

It's Kyoko-chan after all, It seems his admiration for her is growing even further than that.

"Yes?" He almost stuttered, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Are you alright Tenth?" Hayato continued the idol's concerns, and the rest of the group nodded at this, also wanting to know what is wrong.

"Oh..." He trailed off, lightly scratching his cheeks. "..Yeah! All is good." He stuttered, Reborn won't like that.

"Let's go?" He changed the topic and pretended that he does not see the worried faces they are giving him.

He doesn't want to make things more awkward than it is.

They went to their usual spot to eat lunch, the rooftop. Looks like Kyoya isn't here today and they are free to make as much noise as they want.

Not that long, everyone finished their own meals and slowly returned to their room. But Tsuna let himself be left out, he doesn't feel right. As far as he can remember, he is not sick.

His breathing quickens and his heart rate rises. His throat is burning and his eyes stung.

When he thought he was alone, he let himself fall on the floor panting.

"Huh? Tsuna-kun?!"

Kyoyo rushed over to his place, unfortunately, he was not alone.

Kyoko was shaking when she saw Tsuna fall to his knees clutching his chest. She was right when she thought there is something wrong with him, her gut says so which explains why she came back to check on him.

Tsuna on the other hand felt his pain vanish, as if being with Kyoko calms him down.

He shakingly stood up, he also let the idol help him. "Yeah.." his voice was weak, and his body won't stop shaking.

Is this only the drawback of Reborn's intense tortu-trainings? Or is he really sick?

"I guess, going home early should help." Tsuna decided, maybe it won't be too much if he skipped classes today to rest.

"I'll help you" Kyoko agreed and helped him, they went to the faculty and of course the disciplinary community. He doesn't wish to be bitten in such a state by Kyoya after all.

"Are you sure you can go home on your own Tsuna-kun?" Kyoko never saw Tsuna this way, not even before when dangerous things happened to them.

Tsunayoshi forced a smile on his face, "Of course!"

He practically dragged himself home, for some reason... Being away from Kyoko brought back the pain.

Tsuna arrived home, and all he could think of is the rising bile on his throat. Ignoring his mother's concerns when she saw him, he went straight to the comfort room. Eventually emptying his lunch off his stomach.