Chapter 0 / WC; 479

;Prologue;

3rd person pov:

As The Queen lay her child down the crib, a shadow creept behind her, a cloth in there hand, the figure walk behind queen, but the queen since that there was someone behind her, an aura she doesn't recognize.

She quickly turn around but was meet with a cloth over her nose and mouth blocking her from screaming, hand behind the queen's head, the figure was taller than her and they had a long black cloak covering their entire body with the hood down only showing nothing but black, the queen tried to not breath chemical but she couldn't hold it that long and took a deep breath, she could feel the chemical going in to her nose.

She suddenly felt her eye lids getting heaver then everything went black, she could feel herself going limp into the intruders hands, she then was lifted up and felt a soft surface, then nothing.

???'s pov:

I gently lay the queen down the couch and stare at her,'Why am I doing this..?' I thought as I stared at her, I quickly shook my head and stood up turning around walking up to the crib where the baby was sleeping peacefully, I caress the baby's cheek and gently pick her up,"I'm gonna protect you with all my heart, I promise.."I whispered in the baby's ear.

I walk towards the window and gently kick it open, I turn around to look at the queen one last time..but without Taking something from the queen as a gif for the baby in the future, and telling the truth in the future to the baby.

-The Next Day-

Shania(the queen) POV:

I woke up with a headache and look around realizing I was in the nursery on the couch, then a flashback of last night slap me in the head, I quickly sat up and look at the crib and there was nothing there, my eyes widen with tears and fear inside them, I quickly stood up running towards the crib just making sure, but nothing.

I fall to my knees Infront of the crib tears heavily running down my eyes not stopping, then I felt my necklace missing,but I didn't care, I just want my baby back, I cried harder, my black wings and tail fell limp, I couldn't breath, I clench my hand into a fist and screamed, I hear footsteps running towards the nursery room and I could her the door bursting open, with my husband, guards and maids coming in worried and why there precious queen screamed.

I quickly stood up and ran into Henry hugging him crying, he hugged me back, his white wings wrapping around me in a protective manner,"s-shes..gone.."I said hugging him tightly,"Our baby is gone.."I said.

"WHAT?!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi!

Hope you like it?^^