chapter 1

lauging jack needed food for his family. he never thought of going back to become a male stripper again but he had no choice. will begged him not to go but lj had to to feed the 2 person family. the next day lj was on his shift. he felt bad for poor will but its for the good. a shiny glar blinded lj. he got off the poll to cover his eyes. when he was done rubbing his eye he saw a man sit down. the man was bald. his head was extremly shiny and he had a warm smile no his face. he had a suit and tie. he had blue eyes that complmented his beautaful mushtase.

"dance for me." the man said

laughing jack was frozen. he never saw such a hansome man before. lj got up and started to dance. he danced for hours. it was now 3am. he was about to leave but he fealt a tug on his shirt collar. he turned around to see the beautful man. "hey sexy" they man said. the man handed lj a piece of paper with 20 dollhairs. "call me' they man said then walked off. lj got home. he saw will sleeping. lj sat down and looked at the paper. it said "dr. phill" with a phone number. lj fealt this felling. the feeling was toes curling, eyebrows furrowing, nostrils flaring, eyes rolling, arms gripping, muscles tensing, veins pulsing, scalp folding, shoulders hunching. he fealt amazing.