Prologue: I am Exhausted

Marinette's View:

Mari groans again. She does not want to deal with her fake friends. None of them believe her, all of them knew her for years. The moment Rossi comes they abandon her and curry miss liars favor. How dumb are they exactly? Can't they see how can someone be so influential and yet staying in such a school? Wouldn't they go to some international school?

       Idiots.....All of them are fucking Idiots.....Mari muses to herself. She stood in front of the mirror slightly bored of her usual outfit so she rummaged through her closet and finally found what she was looking for. 

Well

Well.... Happy 18th birthday to me.........you aren't supposed to be depressed, today you meet your fated other, one who will always stand by your side Marinette shook herself out of negative thoughts, she did not want to akumatized. She cheerfully put on a fake smile and picked a black bag, in which tikki flew not before giving her her signature smile and positivity. Marinette gave a genuine  smile for a few seconds, then it quickly changed into her fake polite smile. She made her way to school skipping not before giving her parents hugs and words of comfort that she will be fine. Ever since they found out about her school situation they have always been like this.

''Well look who decided to show up? 'A voice spoke up from behind.                                                             ''Someone you are jealous of'' Sweet girl replied, knowing it is not nice idea but she was tired of Alya's remarks. As expected the former best friend raised her fist towards her but the blunette was ladybug for nothing and after observing everyone for so long she knew how every single person in her class fought including Our Sunshine Boy(AN: I have nothing against Adrian just a slight irritation of him being blind but that's not the point I will make him look bad since Felinette is not complete without it)

Though he fought similar to Cat Noir but now lets Focus on her so-called 'best friend'. She gracefully did a backflip without even breaking a sweat. Mari nonchalantly brushed the imaginary dust from the hem of her dress before observing every ones shocked faces. She smirked, but she sees a new pair of eyes in the shadows. The were blue and green mixed together. Cold, Seductive, Enchanting and Alluring. Those were-

umm....so I PRACTICALLY THOUGHT OF GIVING THIS STORY UP BUT I HAD SUDDEN BURST OF INSPIRATION
I am sorry but I can't take this app to write now due to some issues but don't worry I promise to complete it