🎧Chap.1: Cheating 🩸

"Cheating"═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

                        "Cheating"
═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

                 █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒10%
                 ████▒▒▒▒▒▒30%
                 █████▒▒▒▒▒50%
                 ████████▒▒80%
                 ██████████100%

                        Giyuu's POV:

I woke up in 3 in the morning, I look over to my side to see Sanemi.
My boyfriend.
I went close to cuddle him tight, but the he said "why are you awake at this kind of time", "well... Why are you awake?", Silents was Sanemi's answer.

"I heard there's a club open at this kind of time! Wanna go with me?" I requested, my beloved soon-to-be-husband said "no" but he also said "go by yourself", of course I was sad, but I just went to go there anyways.

My boyfriend said goodbye and be careful, of course just for him! I went to the club and it was loud.

Then I saw Mitsuri and Shinobu making out, of course I confronted them because I was lonely like hell and I need someone to talk to because my boyfriend is not here with me, I saw Mitsuri's face it was red in a embarrassed way, "Why did you interrupt us, loner?".

"I already have a boyfriend and I'm not lonely.." "Whatever", She all of the sudden ask where's Sanemi, all I said is the truth, "He didn't want to come, but I did" I said "I'm gonna go guys! And bye baby!" Mitsuri said while kissing Shinobu, I saw Shinobu's sad face while Mitsuri was leaving.

She was.. cute.. wait what am I thinking?! I have a boyfriend! "Anyways wanna drink? Or you want to smoke cigarettes outside with me?" She requested, I agreed to her request.

We went outside so smoke, after a while we were talking about stuff and our life in the mean time.

                3rd Person's POV:
"And yeah that's it" Shinobu said "that's boring" said Giyuu, they laughed and stared at each other's eyes.

They started to lean forward until their lips finally touched, they knew what they were doing, the kiss gets even more passion, they stopped and start booking a 2 night stay on the hotel.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓮! 𝓛𝓸𝓵