Freak the freak out: pt 1 ✔️

Lifting up my head from the toilet seat and falling down to the cold tiles on the floor. "What did I do yesterday?" I whispered to myself. I could Beck starting to get up from my bed. Yeh I know, he slept over my house. And no, my father doesn't know, and I don't care if he finds out.

"Baby, are you okay?" Beck opens the door and sits down with me, he pulls me in his chest and rubs my arm up and down. I shake my head. "I need hot chocolate and you should be getting home because my dad comes homes." I look at Beck to see him shirtless. I try not to smirk.
"Well, I have to look after my baby." He kisses my head.

"I love you." He whispers, digging his face into my hair.

"I love you too."

———
I walk downstairs to Trina taking pictures on fathers camera and hearing the sound of music. "What are you doing." I look at Trina with a weird look on my face. I am totally going to Photo booth her pictures. I hear the front door open. Yay father home.

"Hey,dad." Trina looks at father, he looks confused. "Hey, baby." He puts his bag down. "How come you're home early? I thought you were working late tonight? " Trina asks, changing position as the camera was taking pictures of her.

"Well, I have a lot of paperwork to do, and I really need to concentrate, so I thought I'd work here." Father walks towards me, I put down my hot chocolate in the dishwasher. The hot chocolate that Beck made me before he left, with a cute little note that he wrote on the paper and then bought it upstairs for me.

The phone starts to ring, "hey, can you grab that phone?" Trina asks, smiling, looking all innocent. "No, but you can."

"It's not even my phone. It's Tori's. Tori!" Trina walks down to get Tori's, "hello? No, I don't know where Tori is. You're who?" Trina asks, "it's Mark McCallan." All smiling. "Yay?"

"He is ridiculously hot, and everybody says he's an awesome kisser." I can disagree with that and he is a absolutely d*ck head. "Make sure he knows I'm a cop." Father walks away with his coffee, I watch Trina. "Hey Mark, this is Trina, Tori's hotter older sister. Why are you looking for Tori? Oh. Yeah, she is totally busy Friday night. But I'm not." Maybe because you are a loser.

I watch Tori come downstairs, drying her hair. "Really, Yeah, I love glow in the dark mini golf. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know the place. Okay. See you there." Trina says, all smiling not realising that Tori is behind her. "Oh." Trina screams.

"Why were you on my phone?" Tori asks. "I wasn't." Trina says, throwing Tori's phone on the couch. "Do you think I didn't just see you toss my phone on the couch?" Tori says.

"Why is your hair wet?" Trina touches her hair. "Because I just washed it." Tori gets her phone from the couch. "Mark McCallan called me?" Tori says, all shocked. "Did he?"

"Oh my god, Cat said he was going to call me, but I didn't think he'd Call me. He called me? Well, what did he want? " Tori says all excited.

"Well, he wanted to know if you could go play glow in the dark mini golf with him on Friday night, so I told him you were busy. But don't worry... I'm going." Trina explains, all happy. "I have no plans Friday night."

"Well, now you can make some." Trina walks away. I can tell Tori was angry because she grabs father camera "I'll make some with this!" And runs after Trina with it. Trina calls father for her. I'm just laughing.

"Somebody call a cop?" Father says. "She was going to hit me with that!" Trina points at Tori. "Tori! This is my brand new camera." Father said, taking away the camera from Tori. I sit on the couch where I can see everything. Oh and I'm drinking my milkshake from the straw.