The Diddly - Bops ✔️

I wake up on a hard chest and arms wrap around me, making me feel safe. I look up to see Beck sleeping, peacefully. I slowly pull my hands on his arm and push, nicely, and slowly walked away from my bed, with Beck sleeping with the pillow that my head was on last night and walked outside to go to the kitchen, closing my bedroom door.

As I was making breakfast for Beck, I felt arm wrap around me, "You know, you don't have to make me breakfast just because I'm here." I felt his hands moving up and down on my arms and feeling his breathing on my neck. "I always make you breakfast, This one is just special. You deserve to have a good breakfast made by your boyfriend." I say, as I cut the tomatoes for his breakfast. "And you put so much love in my care." I turn around to see his sleepily eyes, pushing his hair out of his face. "Now, you can go back to bed, put the Tv on and when I'm finished, I will come back to bed with you, with your breakfast and I will give you a special something as well." I kiss his lips, slowly and kissing both of his cheeks and his shoulders.

"Okay," I turn around with a smile on my face and I felt him, slap my ass. "Can't wait for the special thing." He says, whispering in my ear.

———
The bell ring in Sikowitz's class, we all stand up, ready to go to lunch, "All right, nice work, everyone. Wait, Tori, Andre, Beck, Jordon, Jade, Cat, Robbie. Stay for a moment." I groan, I just want to read, it that so hard to get. Beck wraps his arm around my shoulder, I hold my hand onto my bag.

"Um, why do you have a woman's purse?" Tori asks, trying to hold in her laugh. "I don't have a.." Sikowitz holds up his hand to see a woman's purse. "Good Gandhi, where did this come from? And where's my dozen bagels?" He chucks the purse on the floor and search's his body, looking for his bagels. "Can I leave ?" I ask Sikowitz.

"Wait, How would you teenagers like to do something for money?" Sikowitz ask, folding his arm together. We all look at his weirdly. "Can we have some details first?" Tori asks, Beck and I put our hands together and hold them by my shoulder. "Well, I assume you're all familiar with Kevin Chase."

"The guy who owns like half the hotels in Vegas?" Beck asks, letting go of my hand and pointing at Sikowitz. "I'm telling the story!" Sikowitz shouts, "Sorry," Beck says, holding up his hands. "Kevin was my roommate in college, and now he's extremely wealthy, and his little boy is turning four years old this week. Ah the big o - four." Sikositz says, siting down on a chair, with a happy smile on his face about a child who is turning four. "What do you want, man?" Rex asks. "Kevin hired the waggafuffles.." Sikowitz says, Cat got excited about some band. "Ohh!"

"To perform a song at his son's birthday party." Sikowitz says, "Oh, I love the waggafuffles, wagga wagga waggga wag, your fuffle left and right, wagga wagga wagga wag, your fuffle day and night." Cat says, singing, doing a little dance. "Shut up." Rex tells her. "Rex told me to shut up." Cat says, looking at Sikowitz, "Yes, thank you, Rex." Sikowitz says, smiling at Rex.

"I'll give you this dollar to eat to the point." Jade says, holding out a dollar to Sikowitz "I couldn't possible take your money." Sikowitz says, as he gets up from his chair and takes the money out of Jade's hand.

"Apparently..The waggafuffles' private jet.. crashed." Sikowitz chuckles "And so, now, Kevin needs a new musical group to perform at his son's birthday party." Sikositz says, "So, you want us to form a Kiddie musical group?" Robbie asks. "For just one performance." Sikositz point with one finger. "No." Jade says, pulling my hand towards her.

"He'll pay you $1,000." I run towards the stage where Sikositz is. "A thousand?" Tori questions. "Shall I tell my friend you're all in?"

"Oh, where would we do this?" Andre asks, holding a bottle of water. "I'll set up the party here at school, in the black box theatre, you can perform on stage. After the kids have their cake and ice cream, it'll be fantastic." Sikositz as a older woman comes though the door by the stage.