BIO: Y/N L/N

---Name: Y/N L/N.

---Titles: Warrior of Khorne, Red, Red-One, Berserker, Big Boy, Berserker in Red.

---Affiliation: Khorne.

---Age: 5,420.

---Race: Mankind.

---Gender: Male.

---Sexuality: Straight.

--

---Eye Color: Crimson.

---Hair Color: Crimson.

---Height: 213cm(7'0) | 190cm(6'2/Human Form).

---Skin Color: (S/C).

--

---Likes: Khorne, Blood, Skulls, Fighting, Battles, Chaos, Lots of Battles, Cooking(he calls a battle in itself), Chess, Go, Hanging out with his 'Master'(Nia Honjou), Dragon-Ball Z.

---Dislikes: No Battles, Not Having Blood to Spill, Not Having Anything To Do, Posing for 'Master'(Nia Honjou).

---Goals In Life: Die A Good Death, Get a Head Pat From Khorne, Make Khorne Proud Of Him.

---Dream: Dying To Someone Better Than Him.

--

---[Abilities ]

-

---[ Skills ]

-Psyker Bane: The strength of flesh and the power of blood are things that the Lord of Skulls cherishes immensely, and to deny these strengths by using powers not yours are a sin to his magnificence. It is one thing to replace flesh with machine, as it is still the ingenuity of man that has led to the machine's creation... but to use the power of the Immaterium for your own, to forsake your flesh for easy power? Blasphemy. While you have been barred from using the more overt Psyker abilities, this has been turned into a boon; any attempt to directly use Psyker abilities on you mostly wash right off, their stolen power being of little use to you while their attempts to use the environment against you will have a partially reduced effect. Outside of this world, it will work just as well against any ability that is psychic in nature. Let them cower in their weakness, for you are strong.

-Painless Ignorance: How quickly men turn into cowards, once their flesh rends and the concept of pain hits their senses like a truck crashing into a wall. This pain keeps the weak from pursuing their goals and returning the favor tenfold upon the enemy, as they should against those who fight against them. This pain shall never be your foe anymore, any pain taken in battle nearly faded entirely so that you may focus on the defeat and destruction of any who would be foolish to face you. This does not make you ignore any damage you have, in fact it makes you more acutely aware of the condition your body is in. But if your opponent thinks a gash across the chest will make you cry... they will wish they were wrong, for it is a cry of vengeance you will shout instead.

-Red Lust: To mere mortals, those without the blessing of the Gods to show them the way... blood is simply that. Just blood, something that so happens to be in our bodies. To those of battle, who walk with Khorne's guidance and wisdom of countless conflicts, it is far more than that. Blood is a medium, a conduit to life force one possesses... it is power. Power that you shall take from others in glorious combat. So long as you are fighting and spilling blood, you shall be nourished and have no need for things like food, water, or even sleep, for it is their blood that shall help you in these endeavors. Even better, should you find yourself coated in the blood of your enemies from your actions, then you will find wounds closing and lost strength slowly returning, as though their life force becomes yours. Let the blood flow.