👑x♦️x 🏹

Warning:my horrible spelling and English,SMUT(Ish),also my au,so shut it bish, L

Canon ish au,riddles overblot happen a week ago(I cnt beat the egg battle in book 1 😭🤚🏽 so bere with me here.)

Vil POV:

All of our classes were let out and the school day was over ,for most people. but i had a big date with carter and rook my two boyfriends we had been together for a while now. (4 months) but no one knew which was good because I wanna commit to them fully so this is my way of asking kinda . I first see carter who's taking photos with trey and riddle ,carter was "shipping" them for a good month or so he was obviously annoying them about which I didn't want to deal with so I walk up "darling." I say in a dominant kind of manner .the three look over to me "oh hi hun!" Carter says with a very bright expression smiling "hello Vil" "hello trey and hello to you too riddle" riddle looks up at me and give me the "please help us" look which I picked up a little too quickly, from experience-.

"Carter darling ,We have a date to get too with rook ,who is probably waiting on us" i smile at him "oh! Right sorry hunny bye riddle , bye trey!" "Wait date?! I'm your dorm-head and should know about this!"riddle yells at us as Me and carter run off to the Main Street and see rook standing by queen of hearts statue. I go up behind him to see if he's paying attention "dear~" i whisper in rooks ear "mi amour,i could hear you a mile away~" carter comes up behind me and actually scared me "BOO!" "Gah! Darling! You scared me" carter giggled and hugs me from behind "sorry, I guess" "i accept.don't do that again" rook turns around and gives me a smirk "last time you said that was at lunch amour" i eyed rook for a second before tilting his head up slightly and kissing him.

Rooks POV:

Vil slightly lifted my head and kissed me ,i held his face as we kissed "shut it." "aww look at the cute couple~" carter said as he snapped a few pictures "really carter."Vil said as he eyed him while i chuckled "is Monsieur beau maybe jealous?" I snicker out Carter blushed and hid his face "yes.." he mumbled i smiled "sorry we didn't hear that darling" Vil said standing over carter "ughh yes I'm jealous"

SMUT STARTIN WEE WOO WEE WOO (still rooks POV)

I slowly kiss carters neck and he groans a bit and Vil kisses him adding tongue "A-ah~"

Carters POV:

"A-ah~"i was quick to cover my mouth but then I thought of something i smirk at my two lovers "now now~ I'm not the bottom here am i? Hmm who is it?" Rook looks away quickly whistling "seems we have our culprit" Vil chimes in "beau.. amour..hehehe ,we can talk right?"rook chuckled nervously.Vil pinned rook to the wall "no dear~ heheh your not getting out of this" i laugh "come on we don't want our first time out here in front of the great seven" vil looks over to me "of course not darling and don't worry you're getting it too" "oh god..".

TIME SKIP (Vil's room,still carters POV)

Vil locked the door and threw me and rook on the bed and is taking off his clothes when he says "strip and masterbate .now Botch " (why is this my duckin life😃✌🏽) me and rook strip fast and start master bating to each other touching ourselves with no prep .Vil then hopped on the bed and-

TIME SKIP FOR MY SANITY 5 HOURS OF IT.... ANWAY

I softly open my eyes and immediately felt sore . I look around and see Vil holding me from behind and me holding rook from behind. I slowly get up and look at the time 8:00 "shit... f/ck that now" and I lay back down smile as my lover's snuggle closer

A/n :Ik it's bad but 671 words not including this so yay!