Transfer Student

Huehue
---------------------
Mei's POV
I wake up, the sun beaming through my curtain. I rub my eyes, digging my face in my pillow. I grab my alarm clock, it's 15 minutes after the time it's supposed to go off.

Oh well, I guess I didn't wake up to it.

I sat up, hair is a tangled mess. I got up, went out of my room and went to the bathroom. I locked the door, looking at myself in the mirror.

I spaced out for a while, due to my drowsiness but I snapped out of it and brushed my teeth.

After that I went downstairs to eat breakfast, yeah you know that part.
------------------
I'm now brushing the hell out of my long hair. This must've been what Rapunzel felt.

I got into my school uniform, which is a pink dress, with puff sleeves, black ribbon, and the skirt can reach my knees. I also wore black thigh highs and my school shoes.

I put on my white headband with a little ribbon on it.

I stare at myself in the mirror once again, except it's the mirror in my room now.

I sigh, "...I hate school..." I mutter to myself before grabbing my bag and getting downstairs. I also put my lunch box and my water bottle in my bag.

I kissed my mom goodbye and walked to school.
-----------------
I sat down on my seat, which was near the wall and on the middle row.

The other students talk to their seatmates and friends but I have no seatmate nor a seat beside my seat.

Why? Because everyone finds me scary... Well I may sound really talkative but I'm actually really silent in public.

I started to draw little cats and bunnies on my notebook, trying to ignore the noises.

I did overhear something about some new student, they mention that it's a girl, asking if they think she's cute. Why is these kinds of things such a big deal?

Seriously it's only one day and I'm already tired of hearing their voices. I stood up from my seat, everyone is getting out of my way, and I went out to the classroom to go to the bathroom.

The halls were fortunately not crowded, not a single person there. Class can't start that early but maybe it did.

I looked through the classrooms' windows as I walk past it, their class hasn't started but everyone is in their classrooms.

Like what always happens when I'm not looking at my way, I bump into something. Except well, it's a person.

I fell down the floor, the other person did too. Why were they running anyways.

??? POV (huehue)
The girl I bumped into quickly stood up.

"I'm sorry... Are you okay..?" She asked, her voice is really quiet and soft.

I look up to her as she was looking down at me with worry.