Little Mermaid

Under the water in the deep, deep sea there is the Sea Kingdom. There is a pretty castle in that kingdom. The King ot the Sea lives in that castle. The castle is built of coral and sea-shells. There is a beautiful garden outside the castle. There are six flowerbeds in that garden. They are in the shapes of a dolphin, a whale, a mermaid, a fish, a crab and the sun. The King of the Sea Kingdom has got six daughters. They are beautiful mermaids and they have got fishtails and beautiful voices. The King's daughters look after the garden and their flowerbeds. The most beautiful of them is the Little Mermaid. She is called Ariel. She is the youngest in her family. She's got long golden hair and blue eyes. The seahorses and dolphins are her friends. Only the starfish is unfriendly. Ariel likes to play with her friends. But most of all she likes to listen to her grandmother's stories about ships and people, animals and birds. One day her granny says: "When you are 15 you can go up to the top of the sea and see it with your eyes."
  Today is Ariel's fifteenth birthday. The Little Mermaid is very happy! Her guests give wonderful presents to her. Ariel sings for her guests. Her voice is wonderful! Everybody likes her singing. All the guests clap their hands. Her father says: "Now yoy can swim up and see the sky. But remember! It's not our world! We can only watch it! We're the children of the sea. Be careful and keep away from people, they can only bring bad luck!"
  That evening the Little Mermaid swims up and she sees a tall ship. She hears lovely music. The people dance on board the ship. Theycelebrate the Prince's birthday. The Prince is tall and handsome and Ariel likes him very mutch. Just then the weather  changes. The sky is dark, the wind blows stronger and stronger. The waves become higher and higher. The Prince falls into the sea. Ariel sees it and wants to help the Prince. His eyes are closed, he can't move. She takes the Prince and swims to the beach. The Little Mermaid is very tired. After that she sings for him. She kisses the Prince. Suddenly young girls come to the beach. The Little Mermaid is afraid of them. She hides behind a big stone. The Prince opens his eyes and sees one the girls. He smiles, he is very happy.
"Thank you, kind girl. You saved my life," he says. Now Ariel is unhappy. She wants to be with the Prince but she can't. She wants to be a human, like the Prince. The Little Mermaid comes back to the Sea Kingdom but she can't forget the handsome Prince. So she asks the Sea Witch help her. The Witch gives the young girl a small bottle.
"Drink it and you'll become a human. But I want to have your wonderful voice!" she says. Now Ariel has goy feet and toes, she can walk. But she can't speak or sing. The Prince finds the Little Mermaid onthe beach and takes her to his castle. Everyone in the Prince's castle likes Ariel because she's kind and beautiful. "You are very kind. You've got a kind heart. But I love the girl who saved me" says  the Prince. The Prince and Ariel are friends now. They ride horses, climb mountains and walk in the woods. Ariel is very happy because she can see the Prince every day. But the Kind, the Prince's father, tells his son to visit his friend. The Prince meets a beautiful Princess and marries her. And the very next motning the Little Mermaid becomes sea foam.

Привет всем)
Я решила написать не очень обычный рассказ, так как он на английском языке. В общем, если вам понравился такой жанр, то пишите в комментариях, и я напишу ещë одну историю.
Всех люблю)

             Ваша |°Ksihhy°|