Character Bio:

Name: (y/n) (l/n) (last name is rarely used unless for formalities)
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Ability: 
- Element: Quantum
- Aeon: Yaoshi (Abundance)
Weapon: Staff

Abilities:
Primary attack: Soul Grasp
-When using this ability, your staff shoots out a hand, attacking the enemy. Once the enemy had been hit it will have a DoT connected to it. When ascended to a certain stage it is possible to drain a bit of enemies health and regenerate to the ally with the lowest percentage of HP. 
Cost: nothing (gain a star (I am going to call them stars))

Secondary attack: Caring for those in need
- When this ability is used, it will target the lowest ally by percentage, and heal them for 7.5% of his max HP + 407. When your character has been ascended, they'll gain a heal overtime for 2 turns.
Cost: 2 stars (generally the characters stars are 1 but considering how overpowered it could be I am making it two)

Ultimate: Reflect and Punish
- When this ability is casted, enemies will have their health drained 20% of (y/n)'s Max HP, and in return heals all allies for 5.9% max HP +603. 
Cost: 160 energy

Skill: Repayment
 - When using an ability that heals, if all of the allies are above the threshold of their max HP, it will convert the excess into shield, which will only last for 3 turns.

Technique: For all of my allies...
- When an enemy does a lethal damage to an ally, (y/n) will heal them to 20% of Max HP, but as compensation with lose 15% of his Max HP, if under the threshold of 20% he will lose 5% of his Max HP (capped at 7%Max HP)

Bio: Unaware of his past, (y/n) came across Herta's Astral Express and became apart of the group called: The Trailblazers, alongside March 7th, Dan Heng and what he believes his name to be Caelus, they had travel from place to place, in order to contain the stelarion in its dormant state.