One-Shot: Castiel(1){Fluff}

You looked up to the dark, shimmering sky. The stars were really bright, and it just amazed you. You have never seen anything like this... well you have with your brothers once. All three of you lay on the hood of the black impala, just gazing at the beautiful sky quietly. You would all be drinking beer as you watched, ever so often have small talk. You sigh at the memory of that beautiful moment. It quickly fades when you remember that you left everyone. Everyone that you love. It was only to protect them though. You bite your bottom lip and let a single tear run down your cheek.

"(y/n)." You shoot up and turn your head slightly to see it was a certain angel. "Why are you crying?"

"Why are you here?" You snap. He was one of the loved ones that you left in the dust.

"Well..."

""Well" what?"

"I miss you... we all do. Dean and Sam are a complete mess with out you... especially Dean."

"Castiel. I left for their- all of your own protection. I told you not to look for me!" You yell quite angrily as you stand up and walked towards him.

You just stand there, staring in his beautiful cloudy blue eyes. As you look into his eyes you feel memories rushing through your mind. Beautiful and ugly memories that you had with him. The first moment you laid eyes on this "angel of the lord" to the day you thought you said good bye forever. You begin to feel your eyes water as you remember.

All Castiel does is look down at you. He stares at you, not knowing what to do. He knows that you suffer from this pain. He wants to heal you pain, but he can't. He doesn't know how.

At last you let the tears fall. The tears that you held in for most of your life. You sink to the ground and cry into your cold hands. Your whole body trembles wildly from pain and, well, it's cold outside.

agony. pain. depression. death. pressure. fear. helpless. weak. trapped. abandoned. broken. alone. suicidal. a monster from purgatory. Living hell. You don't belong, no one needs you.

Castiel heard your thoughts. He let a single tear run as well and crouched down to your level. He watched you cry for a moment. Then thought of an idea.

You felt a warm pair of arms wrap around you. You felt protection, just for that moment. You snuggle into his chest and wrap your arms around him as well. He lays his chin on top of your head.

"Every little thing will be okay. " he says gruffly, with a slight sing song voice. You giggle at his "singing" and look up.

"Castiel." You say, with a slight whimper in your voice.

"Yes." He responds in a relaxed, gruff voice.

"I need to tell you something."

"Go on."

"I have honestly wanted to tell you this for a while."

"Okay."

"Firstly, stop cutting me off pl-"

"Is that it?"

"No. know ple-"

"Is that it?"

"Cas! God Damnit! I love you!" You look to see him smile.

"(y/n), I love you as well." You laugh at his words and look up at him as he looks down at you. You get lost in each others eyes. He caresses your soft cheek gently. Your faces inch closer each second.

You're so close...

Your faces are so close to each other. You feel his warm breath against your lips. You look at his lips, and bit your bottom one. You watch his lips curve into a little smile.

"AssButt." You say at last and bring his lips to yours. the force brings you both onto the ground.

Your lips dance passionately and calmly at first. his hand travels down your back, caressing it gently. Suddenly the kiss gets rough, but is still passionate. His tongue begins to beg for entry. You let him explore and you explore his. The kiss gets so deep, that well, you almost got farther. But not just yet.

After about ten minutes, you part and just lay there. He holds you in his arms, protecting you.

"I love you Castiel."

"I love you (y/n)."