[UNFINISHED] Alt!Gabriel X Child! Reader

Reader's personality is like someone named Eric Cartman, I hope I portrayed Reader from the right character lol

Requested by user99658019 on WATTPAD

. . . . .

MUST READ.

Before moving on to the unfinished draft, I want to tell everyone I am sorry for being gone for so long. Motivation was ass for me ngl, and this request was too difficult for me to deem, as Alternate Gabriel is also a very manipulative individual. He is Satan, after all. 

So, unable to pull myself together to finish this, I announce that I am letting go of this request. I have the plot, but I am unable to finish it. I know, I don't like the fact I couldn't finish it. Because no matter how hard the request was, I usually finish it to the end. But this one was honestly not the best motivational piece I have written, you can see how my writing style has dimmed a lot. 

And I know that no matter how much you and I want this piece finished, it is best to let go of a project you know you can never finish.

BUT!!! Listen before you read on. One day, this chapter will be edited and will be finished (hopefully. There is a chance everyone). But I do have other 20 requests to write, and I know everyone is waiting for this book to reopen. And I have other fanfictions to finish. So I will move on and return to this chapter later in the future. 

Thank you for reading my apology letter, and please forgive me. 

I am sorry.

- R_Sci (Rocket_Scientist)

. . . . .

Lucifer the Devil was never the one to trust rumors.

Of course, they may be true. But there was a calculated probability of at least a 50% chance that they could all be lies. There were also the case where both the truth and lies were mixed together, which he had to mathematically all figure out by statistics to deem whether to believe what to some extent.

However, for the first time. He was absolutely STUMPED when he heard one of the reports of a strange child that even the greatest alternate alive was afraid of the little human. No mathematical calculations came to his head, for he could not think from being too stunned. How could one of his greatest forces and humanity's worst enemy be feared by a human??? 

He had to check the child out for himself.

So one day at night he came forth to the child's bedroom and peeked in. The child was sleeping, that worthless creature. He slid the windows open and silently glided towards the bed where the little human was sleeping and stared into their soul, to check up on their sins and deeds as usual. But when he looked upon the soul he found the soul to be tainted with immorality and aggression. 

It was not often Lucifer found himself to face a soul of a human child that had these features, for most children he have met were innocent and pure. And even if the child was not the case it was often because it was worn apart and innocence drained away from abuse and hate. But this child was not the case. This child.... this child...

The child snapped at him and demanded the reason why he was looking at them so intensely.

Lucifer blinked out of his thoughts as he realized the child was awake. He smirked, his sadistic nature coming into play once again as usual. Just because the human was a child didn't mean he liked them: they were still humans and they were to be eliminated, down to the rotten core of humanity.

"I am thy true savi'r," he spoke in his regal voice that sounded like an unpleasant whisper to anyone's ears. "I has't every right in this mortal realm to doth there's few or none will entertain it I wish."

The child rolled their eyes, seemingly bothered by his way of speaking English.  They asked him to bring them a glass of water, in the most obnoxious and the most bossiest tone Lucifer has ever heard from a human child. Lucifer frowned, and shook his head. Who was this child to tell the Devil whatever they wanted him to do? He was not a simple being like this child right here, and he wished not to follow their demands.

"Receiveth the water yourself, worthless creature. F'r thou art nothing compared to me." 

The child corrected him with their own name. [Name]. What a horrendous name for a child, Lucifer thought with disdain. He knew right then the child must be whipped with fear, such a little human offspring must be deserving of death. He spoke with authority and narcissism as he looked down at the child. "I care not about thy name! Thee shalt die under mine own hands anon, I needeth not to knoweth thy so hath called title."

The child just snapped at the Devil again to just get the water for them and crossed their arms with a haughty frown. In response Lucifer frowned, this human was genuinely start to piss him off. 

summary delete later: 

lucifer heard of the rumors about a child that scares the alternates instead of the other way around. so he visits the child, but the child is rather strange, manipulative, very bossy and sassy, and pushes lucifer around. he tries to murder the child because he is homicide false angle boy, but the child threatens him instead, so he avoids the child for a long time, until he decides to make the child his favorite alternate. the end

Eehhh let me try? So, I think it would be interesting if alt!Gabriel met child y/n, but y/n have eric cartmans personality and kinda make Gabriel afraid of them

ABOUT ERIC CARTMAN 

source: https://www.sosyncd.com/database/eric-cartman-personality-type-zodiac-sign-enneagram/#:~:text=Which%20personality%20type%20is%20Eric,go%20out%20of%20the%20window.

 Eric Cartman is an unhealthy personality type. He is determined to get what he wants and will step over anyone who gets in his way. Healthy ENTJs aim to achieve their goals ethically, but for unhealthy ENTJs, morals go out of the window. Eric Cartman is controlling and bossy, using people as pawns with no regard for them as humans or their emotions. Eric Cartman is manipulative and forces people to listen to his opinions. Healthy ENTJs can read a room, but as an unhealthy ENTJ, Eric Cartman lacks self-awareness. He comes across as domineering and aggressive. Eric Cartman is unforgiving and dismisses emotions, be it his own or other people's. Lacking tact, he is overly direct, often upsetting those he comes into contact with.