Stressed

She been stressed in school activities.

Working hardly to achieve her dreams.. to be successful and everything perfect in her life but everything would just fall apart like a pin drop of the water.

She's tired of life and everything.. is it enough? Is it enough that she worked so hard for it to fall apart? Everything she have done and everything she did is enough but she still wish to die.. and now she's suffering from the real world.

Just having her friends make her happy but who knows? Maybe it'll fall apart someday.

She treat everyone on her class nicely but with a fake expression and a smile that can fool everyone.

All she did was to keep studying just for her grades and everything.

All she do was to make her parents proud but looks like it broken her apart when they told her..

"What're you expecting anyway? We don't care about your academic reward. All you do in this house is to be useless. Even that academic rewards of yours won't fix it and how dare you talk back to your parents and tell me that you're explaining your side?" A parent saying that to her daughter who worked hard for everything just to make her parents proud.. just to see them smile and be proud to her like a normal parents would.

Why? Why are they not proud of me? I did everything.. everything just to make my parents proud and thats it?

All her hard work shattered apart in a little bit tiny piece even her broken heart.

They just left her with nothing at all..

She just want to see them smile.. smiling at her with a huge smile on their face once she got her foot on the stage.. i thought.. i thought they'd be proud.. and looks like they don't care at all..

She lay down on her bed hearing all the horrible words they discuss about her downstairs

But she just ignored all of it and rest on her bed

She took out her phone and start watching her favorite anime

Now she had fallen in love with the boys on her screen. Fictional boys only make her happy that she spend some time imagining all about her future with that character and then.. it become an hobbit

She's Obsessed.

She wish they're real.. she wish they could be with them for real. She keep watching the man of her dreams till she fell asleep but suddenly.. she woke up seeing the man on her bed

How..? How is it possible..? His real?! Is this a dream!? I hope I don't wake up then!