Shuichi&kokichi

Kokichi Oma and Shuichi Saihara had been classmates for years, but they had never really spoken to each other until their final year of high school. Both of them had always been shy and introverted, but something about each other drew them together.

One day, Kokichi decided to take a chance and ask Shuichi if he wanted to hang out after school. To his surprise, Shuichi agreed, and they spent the afternoon exploring the city and getting to know each other.

As they walked and talked, Kokichi found himself drawn to Shuichi's intelligence and sensitivity. He had never met someone who could understand him so well and make him feel so comfortable.

Over the next few weeks, Kokichi and Shuichi spent more and more time together, studying, playing games, and just enjoying each other's company. They shared their hopes and dreams, and Kokichi couldn't help but feel that he had found someone who truly understood him.

One night, as they sat on a rooftop watching the stars, Kokichi finally mustered up the courage to tell Shuichi how he felt. To his relief, Shuichi felt the same way, and they shared their first kiss under the starry sky.

From that day on, Kokichi and Shuichi were inseparable. They supported each other through college and beyond, always encouraging each other to be their best selves. Together, they faced the challenges of life with humor and determination, knowing that they could always count on each other.

Years later, as they sat on that same rooftop watching the stars, Kokichi looked over at Shuichi and smiled. He knew that he had found his soulmate, and he was grateful every day for the love and support that they shared.