Discontinued Dablyn Birthday Sp1ce

(I wrote this, like, a year ago? I was looking over my books to see where I wanted to post more content for my comeback and this is one of my most popular works. I'm elated that you guys enjoy my content on here but the My Hero fandom honestly ruined my view of the show. I'm not ready to say goodbye to Twice yet either, so I'm boycotting season 6 for that reason.

Mainly because you have to have Crunchyroll Premium to watch most of the episodes. Capitalism at its finest. -___-

Anyway, you guys seem to also like spicy things so here's a discontinued birthday smut. 

TW: Some unholy implications, highly inappropriate song companion, listen with caution.)

~~~

~Birthday Sloot~

~~~

"You don't usually wear stuff like that, princess~" Touya Todoroki chuckled at Jaclyn Perry's short, sleeveless purple dress. "I want to look cute for my birthday. I may be half-hero, but you guys are still my friends. I wouldn't celebrate it with anyone else in Japan. The Femmes are busy and I already planned something with them so they don't count." Jaclyn explained and clasped her hands together, unintentionally emphasizing her sweetheart neckline. "Of course you do." Dabi commented.

They leaned against the bar in silence and snuck glances at each other before noticing a few of the other villains were missing. "I know this is a small League thing, but where is everyone?" Diamond asked, readjusting her matching eye mask.

"I'm not just your friend though. Am I, Princess?" He stepped closer to her; the unfamiliar scent of cinnamon in his breath tingling against her skin. It took almost every ounce of energy she had not to clench her thighs together. The atmosphere was too perfect for him to try anything, and she'd let him.

"We're heeeeeereeee!!!" Himiko Toga exclaimed as Twice, Mr. Compress, and Spinner trailed behind. "Happy birthday, Miss Diamond." Mr. Compress greeted in usual his formal fashion. "We got you gifts! Because you suck!" Twice chirped and gave the vigilante a hug. "Thank you guys." Jaclyn gushed bashfully. "Dabi has a gift for you too.." Toga giggled, "So does Tomura!"

"Awww!!!" The vigilante cooed and gave each villain a hug, careful not to touch Shigaraki's five fingers.

"We can open gifts later." Dabi grumbled, dragging his girlfriend to his room.

~~~

"You didn't have to make a scene like that." Jaclyn scolded him. "I did if I was going to get your attention." The villain grumbled. "What did I do? Did I do something wrong by thanking them for getting me gifts for my birthday? Is that such a-mmm~"