POV: 'He'

I would like to keep you inside the house all day. Make you cook meals for me, listen to me and talk to me. We would watch movies all day. I would lay my head on your lap and you'd caress my head, stroke every strand of my hair with your soft and gentle hands. That was what I had in my mind. I always wanted to keep you safe, right beside me. But you didn't let me do that darling. Did you? You made me do something that you can't even regret. I kept you inside the house all day and protected you from all the dangerous things outside. Then why did you have to break my heart and expose yourself to danger? Why did you leave the house even when I told you not to? I kept the keys hidden safely, away from your sight. Then HOW did you even find out about them?

Only if you didn't do that horrible thing that day, you could still be wrapped in my arms or maybe caress my head. I only wanted to save you my dear. The men outside are horrible. I did not want you to collude with them but you did it anyways. I had to keep you pure my love. I had to! For the future ahead of us needed you to be as pure as you had been before. But how could I make do with the impurity you brought upon yourself?

The only way which I could keep you pure was by releasing your pure soul from your impure body. I had to do it my love. I had to do it for you, for us! Now your lifeless body lies on the ground, smeared with red fluid all over; and your pure soul is free from all the cruelties of this world. May the soulless, sinful body of yours get eaten up by filthy organisms. May the purity remain forever. I shall be waiting for you till the time your pure soul is reincarnated in this unjust world. I shall save you every time your purity is crushed by this cruel world. My love for you will always be there, my dear. Even if it's in the next life or the life after that, I shall remain waiting for your return.