A Final Update and Farewell

Dear readers,

Hello. How have you been? I assume by now you've either forgotten all about this story or you haven't stopped checking your notifications in hopes that I would one day return with another chapter.

Well, let me update you on some stuff first. I'm 19 now. A freshman in college with an art major. I've done a lot of growing and thinking since 2020 when I left this story to rot on this site. I've developed a social media presence on Tik Tok and I really let my mental state heal. I hope all of you have been well also.

Let me cut to the chase. I will not be continuing this fanfiction. I believe fifteen year old me had the same spirit of an author as I do now, but unfortunately had poor writing and style. While I did enjoy the three years we spent together, I cannot say I am proud of this fanfiction.

However, you would be proud! I've written so many new stories since. All with characters and plots that are written and developed ten times better than this fanfiction could hope to be.

Which is why...

I am going to turn this fanfiction into an actual book.

Since it is officially my dream to be an author. I'm returning to where it all started to kick off my career. This Hazbin Hotel fanfiction that you all supported for so long is going to go under some heavy editing and then will be published as a brand new original story.

I'm sure this isn't the news you wanted to hear, but I do hope you will continue to support me as an actual author in the future. I have not yet decided what this story's new title will be, but you will recognize me by my official new pen name.

And with that, this is my final goodbye.

Thank you for the years. Thank you for all the fanart. Thank you for your never ending support.

Thank you for being here.

Yours,

Izzy Thursday