Miles and Jay-Jay

"Heyo! All you normies and haters! It's your boy, the one and only Miles "Light up the night" Birdington!" Miles yells out while holding his phone to record his face while he's speaking. "Here to tell you all to come on down to my club cause it's getting.... FIRE!!! Up in here" Miles continues to speak while  Jay Jay appears behind Miles coming into view of the phone's camera along with Miles as they begin to howl but then stop to continue talking.

"He's not wrong, peeps! If you're not here you are missing out!" Jay Jay said, "She's not wrong either peeps... oh speaking of that, everyone watching this I would like to introduce to you the one who created the song you hear right now... Jay Jay!!" Miles says as he points at the werewolf next to him.

"Actually I didn't make it, I just sang and performed it" Jay Jay corrected Miles. "Oh.. right, anywho If you want more of this, come on down to the location in the comments because like we said before if you're not here you're truly missing out" Miles said before the scene panned out showing Jay-Jay, sitting in a comfy lounge chair while watching the video in Miles bedroom with a very disgusted look on her face.

"Uh! remind yourself to not involve me In your videos again next time" Jay Jay said as Miles overheard while roaming through one of his drawers. "Really Jay-Jay? You're still complaining about that post? I thought it was fine" Miles asked her while searching through the drawers.

"Of course I am, if you're going to make a social media video at least do it less cringey otherwise... you got this complete mess" Jay Jay responds back. "And? Am I missing something here? cause I feel like your criticism is the only thing I've noticed" Miles said as he then managed to find his portable gaming system that was inside his drawer which he then closed and hopped onto his bed and laid down.

"Typical, I can see you ignore the part I said after we left, where your dad told you I'm only watching you, to keep you out of trouble and not to involve me in your party animal lifestyle. But that clearly didn't work out, are you not once afraid that if he sees this you're going to get into serious trouble" Jay Jay told Miles while showing him the video on her phone.

"Pffff like he cares about what I'm doing. He's focusing on getting ready to talk to some woman named Annie or some shit tomorrow. Besides, He bought up the club specifically for me. So really I can do whatever I want in there... well except for having alcohol within the club, that's what he sees as going too far" Miles explains to which Jay-Jay corresponded by rolling her eyes and looking unsurprised with his response.

*Sigh* "Anywho, I'm going to head to bed. You should probably do the same, since you're going with me to school tomorrow" Miles said, grabbing his blanket and wrapping it around himself. "I suppose so. I'm not getting paid to sit here and watch you sleep regardless" Jay-Jay responds with sarcasm.

"Agree. See you tomorrow then, good night" Miles said before laying his head on the pillows and turning around to then fall asleep while Jay-Jay sat alone in the lounge chair silently. "This kid I tell you" She makes a comment only to look down at her phone looking at a photo of herself and presumably her parents as they stood behind a few mountains in the distance.

The image made a smile a bit before quietly muttering. "Don't worry Mom And Dad. I'll be home sooner than you think" Jay-Jay said to herself before switching off her phone and drifting off to sleep.

A/N: So there you have it. For the most part this was just a simple chapter to get back into the swing of things. More importantly this is for me to say that this story isn't done yet, expect to see another chapter soon as I continue to finish the first half of this crazy story. See you all next time for the chapter.