walking home

Two girls are walking down the streets, one has short black hair and the appearance of a street tyranny wearing a school uniform and the other girl actually...has the appearance of a normal girl, in fact she's neatly dressed, has  cute pink hair  and a soft brown sweat shirt showing her petite cute and harmless stature.

These two girls seem to know each other.
Alex is following her home for the afternoon to teach her how to solve some questions, as shiki walks her back home, she buys her ice cream.
This is the  4th time

Shiki:Hey Alex you're quiet.
Alex :Mmmm well you know, even though this is the fourth day I am still not used to walking with you to your house
(shiki is embarrassed and blushes with a smile as a reply, but Alex can only show a face that forces shik to frown, as Alex frown looks like a disappointed orange.)
it's not like I am not used to walking with you, am not used to walking In these part of the streets (shiki looks closely at Alex's face as it spells discomfort loudly,shiki stops walking, which causes Alex to panic like a sheep until she looks at back at shiki.)

Shiki : hmm.. Alex

Alex : yeah ?

Shiki : Let me walk you home instead (shiki turns back as if she's implicating a goodbye. )
Alex : But  don't you need help with your.....

Shiki : Your safety comes first !!, besides I hate you feeling bad, especially if I am the one causing it

Alex : but I can manage following you home, I'll admit it's scary coming all the way here but ! I enjoy teaching you, (shiki still facing back turns her head slow like an excited dog) and looking at your face when you are confused, (I can't believe she enjoys me being confused but does She thinks I am cute!, shiki says it in her mind as she blushes ) and I enjoy hearing you saw you understand, (this causes shiki's face to turn red fully) everyone I help just wants me to write they homework but your like "  can you teach me questions 2 and 4 ", (was she doing a me impression, that's....Surprising... accurate . )
Sooo please let me continue teaching you! (she says it like she's confessing to a boy, I can even see flowers blooming in the air. )

Shiki:But still ( the flowers deems to be black as they weed out on the floor) your safety comes first, we can do it during break time or free period and after class

AlexBut I am busy during those periods
Shiki : then I guess it ends there, am gonna miss buying you ice cream though, come on let's go (Alexs face is filled with so much of disappointment) come on let's me walk your home (shiki pats and rubs Alex's gentle but Alex violently shoves it away, shocking shiki even more as Alex grabs that same hand tightly.)

A shadow envelopes the whole place................................................. until some people barge in. These people are nothing but jaggy and suspicious looking).

sketchy guy 1 : hey what are you little ladies doing on our turf, oh wait, Jerry aren't these the little ladies that have been walking past here for a few days now (the sketchy guy sizes up shiki and looks in disgust and then looks towards Alex, the brighter light and sees she obviously the better option) now you with the peach hair, (Alex responds with shaking in fear ) you will do just ok (as he walks like a predator casually walking towards its prey.

Shiki : no you don't ! (shiki runs towards the guy but gets hits with a bat to the face.)

Alex : Shikiiiiiiiiiii! (Alex shouted shikis name desperately as shiki falls unconscious.)

as she walks down the white stairs,the background becomes dull blue as the stairs start to feel.............endless until

shiki sees Alex Playing a piano, surrounded by daisy flowers on the ground, only now did shiki realize she isn't even in the city anymore, this whole place feels like a liminal field of grass plains...........but shiki still sees Alex as she is the only thing that still seems saine, but  she is being ganged up on and beaten up by guys that look like that same buff guy....