Ch1: NOT YOUR LEGACY

IZUKU'S POV:

It was around 9:30 pm when I opened the door of the dorms at UA high, just to find everyone staring at me.

"Where have you been Midoriya?!" asked Momo as soon as I stepped in. I tried to explain that I was training extra these days when someone cut me off "But isn't it almost curfew?" Denki asked; "You also haven't had dinner Midobro!" said kirishima. Between all the chaotic voices one was the loudest, of the Ash blonde Katsuki Bakugou of course "OI SAVE THE QUESTIONS FOR LATER" he yelled "Let the nerd rest" he said in a irritated but soft voice. I smiled at him. As I made my way to my dorm room I saw Mina and denki smirking at kacchan's about-to-burst face.

After awhile I heard a knock at my door I opened it to see flaming red eyes of the blonde holding...food?  "Who is this for?" I asked kacchan made a face, "Obviously for you dumbass." "E-Eh? I don't need food kacchan I am not hungry...P-plus allmight said that I really need to-" "Don't start up with the allmight shit again deku. You have been skipping meals for 5 days now." He sounded furious. 

"I-I am really sorry kacchan but I really need to focus on training right now, I can't even reach at 50% yet...if-if I don't then.." I fumble upon my words I couldn't speak more I look at his red eyes seeming calm which is rare, but it makes me feel so-so safe.  "It is just the start dumbaas we still have 2 years to be pro heroes that damn old hag gets you worked over nothing, plus he should know how hard you try you will never be able to surpass me! I am Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight!" I gigle and look down. he is right..I still have 2 years to perfect OFA. I was about to get the food when a voice rings in my ear-

"Young Midoriya. I am dissapointed in you. It has been 6 months sice Ive handed my quirk to you but you cannot even perfect it to 50%. I should've given my quirk to Mirio. Now, don't stop training! Also try too stay fit go on a diet, skip a meal or two!" I keep my hands to myself. I look at kacchan thinking of some excuse "I-uh uhm-" save it, he says, "I'll let you go this time but tomorrow I won't take no for an answer." he sighed and left.

I lay on my bed hoping tomorrow would be a better day.

My alarm starts beeping into my ear. Man, is it 4am alreay? I did not want to get up but the scenario of allmight giving me a lecture gave me motivation. I reached the training grounds. A person was standning in front of me looking pale and sulked with a furious face "you are 10 mins late midoriya!", "Gommene allmight" I replied and started with my rounds.

*At school*

"You are late again Midoriya" Aizawa sensei said irritated 

"gommene sensei, I promise this won't happen again!" I said, I heard him mumble "you always say that" embarrassed I go back to my seat. All through the classes I felt like passing out but I somhow made it through the day. As I was leaving Aizawa-sensei asked me if i was feeling okay, I tried to sound as positive as I could "Yes sensei! Better than ever!", "Alright you may leave" he said and sighed. I left as soon as I could I had to meet up with allmight he has called me for something important.

As I reached there I saw Mirio standing next to allmight "Hey Mirio" I greeted him. No response. He was looking down as if he were guilty. I looked at allmight,he began "So midoriya you know you have been  lacking off alot lately, I am pretty sure you know that" Yes yes I do you took every chance to remind me that I thought. Hw continued, "Well I have decided to give my quirk to mirio he seems more responsible enough to handle it, that akso means I will have to take the quirk from you." 

I felt shattered, betrayed, backstabbed, "HOW-HOW COULD YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU BELIEVED IN ME, AFTER ALL I'VE BEENTHROUGHARE YOU REALLY GOING TO DO THIS TO ME?!" I yelled tearing up my throat felt numb " I never said I believed in you afterall you were a weak quirkless, and when it comes to what you did I am pretty sure everyone will remember that and it isnt really that of a deal." I couldn't move nothing was making sense right now, I wanted to disappear stop this from happening to me, but I couldn't he came up to me and put his hand on my head till evrything went black. The last thingI remembered was Mirio's voice mumbling "sorry". 

I hated allmight for taking the quirk back from me and I hated myself even more to be so weak that I couldn't stop him. 

LOSTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें