𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬

Aqua is her world. Her forever. She loves him deeply, even though deep down inside she knows that he's losing feelings for her. She wanted to keep him to herself. Her obsession with him is driving her crazy.

She can feel him distancing himself from her. No matter how badly she tried, he kept pulling away from her. She can feel that she's only forcing herself on him. He fell first, he confessed first, and he did everything first, but in the end, she's the only one who's trying to keep this relationship alive.

Aqua saw you sitting down while reading the latest magazine. He went up to you and sat down beside you. "Y/N, can we talk?" he asked with eyes full of sadness. "What is it? Are you alright?" You caressed his right cheek with your left hand, and he proceeded to speak. "Look, Y/N, I think it's time for me to be honest. I fell out of love, and I want a breakup." "No." You looked at him with a calm face, and you removed your hand from his cheek.

"Look, Y/N. I'm not asking you for a breakup. I've already decided for us to end things." She stood up, and so did he. "I don't understand where I lacked. I gave my best in this relationship. Where exactly did I lack?" He can see her tears falling from her eyes. "You never lacked, Y/N." "THEN WHY!? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?" You just wanted to scream and throw things on the ground.

"I'm so sorry." You can see Aqua's tears falling from his eyes, and now you both are crying. "What do I have to do to keep you by my side? I love you. Please stay with me. I'm willing to do anything. Please stay with me. If I have to beg to make you stay, I'll do it. Please don't leave me." She knelt on the ground in his direction and pleaded to him.

"Please stand up, Y/N. I can't do this anymore, Y/N. You know that I tried my best to love you as much as you love me, but as you can see, I can't bring back the feelings I had for you. It's all gone, Y/N. It's all gone." Her heart shattered into pieces. She does not know what to say or what to do.

She can't understand how he lost his feelings when she gave her all to him. She always gives him the best kind of love and care anybody could've ever given him, but was it not enough for him? Was she not enough for him?

"I don't love you anymore, Y/N," he said in a soft voice as tears fell out of his eyes, and you couldn't help but cry harder. "Was I not enough for you? Was my love not enough for you?" You kept crying hard, with tears streaming down your face. "Your love is too much for me, Y/N. You deserve better than me." He reached out for your hand and pulled you to stand up.

"Can't you see you're the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with?" "I can't do that, Y/N. I'm done trying my best to love you. I tried so hard that there's nothing left for me anymore." He tried to explain to you, but you wouldn't back down.

"Then what about me? Did you know how hard it was for me to see you distancing yourself from me? I kept it in because I love you, you idiot! I cried every night thinking of ways just to make you stay. Why do you have to do this to me, Aqua? Why!?" You cried and cried, and the floor is now wet with tears.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'm so sorry." There's nothing he can say except that he's sorry because he knows how hard he has hurt you, but he wants to move in a different direction from you and hopes that you will achieve your dreams happily without him. He walked and reached the door, but hesitated.

"Don't you dare step out of that door! If you dare step out of this house, then we're through." She cries louder, and he can't help but pity her, but this is it. He's finally free. That door is his only hope of moving in a different direction, so he holds the door knob tightly without looking at her. He opens it, steps out of the house, and looks at her with a sad smile on his face.

"I loved you, Y/N."