𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

When we first saw each other
What was 𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑈𝑠 was fondness.

When we took the next step in our new relationship
What was 𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑈𝑠 was loyalness to never let go of each other.

When we started our new journey
What was 𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑈𝑠 was being forever commited to each other.

When we realized our true feelings
What was 𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑈𝑠 was pure and forever deep love.

When we stared at the night sky together
What was 𝐵𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑈𝑠 was love, passion, care and the will of always walking together with each other.

But now everything is changed. You have changed. I have changed. Our relationship has changed. Our priorities have changed. Our individual lives have changed.

EVERYTHING HAVE CHANGED
𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬

❝What was 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑼𝒔 is over and what can be 𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑼𝒔 is never going to happen.❞

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

When everything have changed between Kim Seokjin and Kim Y/n then will there be someone to bring back those feelings, those passions, those lovely memories and mostly the love between them?

A story about love, family, misunderstandings and separation invading between a couple who thought that they would have a happy family someday and will grow old together.

When the universe was against their love then will the good forces of the universe send someone to bring back the memories, the understanding, the passion and mostly the love and trust between Kim Seokjin and Kim Y/n?

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬 || 𝐊𝐒𝐉

- By: purplelovetae30

✿︎🝮︎︎︎︎︎ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ 🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎✿︎

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎