Character sketch and part 1..

Prologue...
_____________________________________

It was a chirppy morning.. Wind was blowing lightly .. Sun is waking up...
Flowers were dancing.. The beautiful place but the people were happy expect a girl... Let's go and see her... Here a girl was sitting holding a photo and hugging it.... Her eyes were swallowed... Her heart beat was beating like a bullet .... But suddenly.. A woman came she was looking sad...

The girl looked the woman with hope but instead of a positive replay she gave a 'no' nod....

The girl hugged the woman and cried...

Girl: ' Will he come back? '

Women: 'I don't know'

Girl: you did this! You supported him! At last my love my DEV trapped in yours trap! Whyy! You are his mother! Right! But just for that idiot!!

Women: Enough!!!!!
She shouted...

She did something to the girl and she fainted....

But a boy he' s of 13 yrs ... He got shocked and tears followed in his eyes..

Boy:' I hate you'....

He left.,

It's the promo... The characters in promo will mention later....

______________________________________

Somewhere...

A boy around 21 yrs is tied with a rope...

Boy: ahh... Leave me .. Otherwise your death will be early...

A another men.. He had blue eyes balls his glare is enough to scare anybody..
He weared a black costume indicating he is a villain...

The boy was exactly looking like him... But he weared a superhero costume.. The were like the opposite just like day and night, moon and sun... But sun gives light for moon.. And he was...