4.

[Authors pov]

They went to pick their rooms with their roommates, there was 5 bed rooms so there will be roommates.Kane and Manger Ty were roommates, Angel and bae were roommates, Justin & Darren where roommates, Sebastian & Ry where roommates & Oliver & Regie where roommates how ironic?!

Play format:

Darren: "Hey Uhm Justin..I'm sorry for being all fussy yesterday."

Justin: "Oh no it's fine, you were just feeling sick after all."

Darren: "I need to tell you something actually.."

Justin: "oh Uhm yeah what is it?"

Darren: "I-"

Regie: "MOVE MFS THIS IS MY ROOM."

Regue runs in between them flopping on the bed.

Justin: "Hey! No mine!"

Justin chasing Regie also flopping on the bed.

Darren: "J-just never mind."

Darren mumbles to himself as he joined them.

Oliver: "Hey Regie I found a room! Come on!"

Regie: "Noooooo I'm to lazy."

Oliver: "Get up idiot."

Oliver says as he slaps his ass making Regie flinch .

Regie: "Ow cuh! Jesus ."

Oliver: "Next time get up ."

Justin: "Get a room already? Like fr."

Hearing Justin say that made Oliver blush in bright pink .

Darren: "Ooo he blushy~~"

Justin: "Hahaah, Aww Don't blush Oki Bally ~"

Oliver: "Shut up Justin-!"

Oliver sutters making Justin giggle.

Regie: "Awww u blushy~"

Regie teases him going closer to him.Justin and Darren look at each other awkwardly as they look back at them.

Regie: "See I have rizz."

Regie then breaks the silence as he taps Oliver's shoulder and walks pass him, leaving Oliver memorized/Dumbfounded.

Oliver: "w-what-?"

Darren: "Bro just got rizzed up by his own crush."

Oliver: "D-DARREN!"

Justin: "W-wait WHAT?! You have a crush on Regi-"

Oliver: "Shhh!"

Oliver interrupted justin by putting his hand on Justin's mouth and pins him against the wall.They both realize they were in a awkward position.Darren sees this and couldn't help it and went towards them separating them.

Oliver: "oh heh- sorry dar."

Justin: "Why you saying sorr-"

Darren: "Anyways! (clears throat) yeah, Oliver likes Regie."

Justin: "O-omg! The ship edits are real?!"

Oliver: "J-just the crushing part."

Justin: "Oh, So u don't know if Regie likes u back?"

Darren: "That's pretty much it."

Oliver: "Please don't tell anyone."

Justin: "haha I won't ."

Oliver sighs in relief as he then leaves the room to go find Regie.Once oliver left Justin took a breath in and open the shades letting the sunlight shine through the shades.Justin then then starts unpacking his bags but noticed that Darren wasn't.

Justin: "Darry? You gonna pack?"

Darren: "Oh! Yeah—yes Ofc."

Darren said nervously as he got caught staring at him.Darren quickly ducks behind the bed and started unpacking his stuff.

Justin finished before Darren did so he sighed and quickly flopped on the bed, Justin then crawls across the bed to where Darren was and leans in a lil just to take a little peek at what he was doing.Darren could feel someone's prestes next to him so he immediately turns around only to become face to face with Justin (lips inches away..)

Justin: "o-oh I-I'm sorry-"

Before Justin could say anything Darren couldn't help it and kiss him.Justin was extremely shocked and pulled away quickly.

Justin: "D-Darren what the fuck-!"

Darren: "I-I'm sorry.."

Justin: "For what?! For kissing me?! I have a boyfriend Darren!"

Darren: "N-no it's not like that, it was just by accident.."

Justin: "Darren...W-whatever, it was a accident so."

Darren: "Yes, Yes it was a accident..I-I am so sorry."

Justin: "It's fine— oh ! I got a text from my phone talk about this later?"

Darren: "Oh Uhm yes.."

Justin leaves the room as he calls the person on his phone.

Darrens pov:
Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK! I just kissed justin! What was I thinking! Like what the actual fuck was going through my head.He has a boyfriend and I have to respect it! Ugh but ....I want to do it again...It felt so good to press my lips onto Justin's soft plump ones, it felt too good that I want to do it again...I know I'm fuck up but I just want to..
Ugh!

3rd person pov:

Darren was still countering about what happened until he gets interrupted by knocking from the front door.Darren cleared his throat before getting any deeper into thoughts and stood up, patting the back of his pants for any dust.

Darren then hesitated to go out the room thinking that Justin could be out there and it would be even more weird if they made any sort of eye contact.He then relentlessly pulled the door nob and went out the room trying to fix his posture sense he was he was kinda drenched from the not so long ago accident.Half way through the living room entrance he immediately hides behind a pillar once he sees Justin and Nick...

He realizes that they could've spotted him any moment so he decided to walk away, but not just because they would've noticed him..Before Darren could fully leave the living room entirely he hears someone say his name (calling out for him).Darren turns around to see that it was Seb.

Sebastian goes up to darren and ask, "Yoo buddy! Do u wanna make a short video with me?"

Darren forms on a weak faint smile before answering, "Well I guess."

Sebastian puts in a exhilarated smile before patting Darren on the shoulder, "glad ! You know the stars need it anyways."

Darren slightly shrugged, "yes guess so."

Sebastian then gives him a inclined look as he pats his shoulder one more time before leaving his sight .Darren sighs and takes one last glance at Justin and Nick before yielding knowing that it shouldn't matter anymore.

He then follows up with Sebastian to his room to film a new video.