chapter 💗②⓪💗

•~ Author POV ~•

Jin walked around, nervous. today was the day he was gonna have his baby. Soobin walked in and shooked at his head, he walked up to Jin and called him

S -" hyung~ stop worry so much and relax! The baby's gonna come soon, but until then calm down"

J -" I can't... My baby can come at literally ANY  time"

Jin bite his nails, still wandering around the living room. Soobin grabbed Jin shoulders softly, while staring at him in the eyes

S -"hyung, just sit down and relax a little, okay? because if you continue like this, you're gonna be tired when the baby's gonna come out"

Jin stopped bitting his nails and looked over at couch then looked back at Soobin, sighing. Soobin let go of Jin's shoulders and let him walk to the couch. He then followed behind and sat next to him

S -" do you have baby names?"

Jin looked over at Soobin then shook his head. Soobin smiled and sighed,

S -" I have some baby names, if you want, of course!"

J -" jinja?! wahh, share them!"

Soobin chuckled and pulled out his phone, looking through notes. He then showed his screen to Jin as he nodded in approval

J -" It's like you want the baby to be yours"

both of the males laughed hard at Jin's joke, hitting each other playfully. They calmed down and took deep breathes.

J -" I love all the names, but we have to narrow it down to atleast three names"

Jin suggested, Soobin agreed and both of them started to pick out three names, the top three names were : seok-joon,  joon-ji,  jin-nam. Jin smiled at the names they picked out, suddenly Jin craved for strawberries and chocolate.

J -" let's go out and buy strawberries with chocolate!"

He exclaim, startling poor Soobin. Jin smiled sheepishly and whispered a small "sorry" to him, Soobin just laughed it off and got up.

S -" let's go out then, shall we?"

Jin got up from his seat and grabbed his shoes and wallet, he then walked to get his jacket. Soobin opened the door for the both of them and walked out, towards his car.  Jin sat in the passenger seat and fastened his seatbelt on, Soobin did the same as Jin and started the car. He then drove off to a store.

#namjin

After they arrived to the store, they got out of the car and walked inside, Jin looked around for strawberries and chocolate. He arrived at the fruit aisle and grabbed 2 boxes of strawberries, he then saw someone in the corner of his eye. He looked at who it was and saw... him. he looked pale and exhausted, he saw that he was grabbing pots of ramen that's why he looks so skinny... he's just eating plain noodles, not the flavoured kind... Jin sneakily placed a pot of flavoured ramen in namjoon's basket then walked away like nothing happened.

Namjoon walked towards the fruit aisle where Jin was, but Jin was far too busy looking at all the fruits there were. Namjoon saw him and looked at him, he noticed how Jin's stomach appeared  more clearer. Namjoon then realised Jin was gaining weight, maybe he wasn't sure though, he just thought Jin was eating well now. He shrugged at looked away, grabbing some fruits but then he found himsef looking at Jin's direction again, only then a boy came out of nowhere and started talking to Jin. He looked away and continued with his shopping but flinched when he heard Jin yell "ow" out loud.

He felt worried and looked back Jin who was holding his stomach and the boy was holding Jin. I saw how the boy widened his eyes and looked at the floor, water? The boy then lead Jin out of the store. I looked out the store and saw how Jin and the boy entered a car and drove off. I quickly paid for my things and rushed off to my car.

\(•///•)/

I arrived at where they were headed to, I widened my eyes seeing that they entered a hospital. Is Jin okay? why are they at a hospital?  I got nervous and decided to wait outside of the hospital in my car, I won't sleep until I know what happened with my Jinnie.

»« Ӡ:Ϭ Ⱥ »«

Namjoon blinked his eyes rapidly, trying to stay up. He sighed and rubbed his temples, I might as well go, they won't come out early in the morning. I started my car and drove home.

jin felt his eyes slowly close, he was exhausted but he was happy. His baby is a boy, a nurse came back with his baby and gentle handed him to Jin's arms. Jin rocked him gently and cooed at his small face. He then heard a knock at the door, then softly said "come in" and the door opened, revealing Soobin who smiled at Jin.

S -" hey, hyung~ You doing okay?"

Soobin exclaimed softly, not wanting to startle the baby. Jin nodded and gestured Soobin to come closer to see the baby. Soobin walked closer and looked at the baby he smiled softly.

S -" he has his eyes and has your lips"

Jin looked at him and smiled sadly, he wished Namjoon were here to see their baby but he isn't... He shooked his head slightly and focused on his baby.

Jin walked slowly as he was still tired while Soobin carried the baby carefully. They were both exhausted and sleepy, Jin opened the door for Soobin to place the baby in the baby seat and sat next to the baby. Soobin started the engine and drove them home.

Jin sighed, entering both Soobin's and his apartment. He flopped on the couch while Soobin entered with the baby his hands, he placed him in his crib which they had assemble a few weeks ago in Jin's room. Soobin tucked the baby into bed then left the room and went to Jin

S -" Jin?"

Jin opened one eye and looked at Soobin

J -" yeah?"

S -" let's go to bed now"

Jin nodded and got up from the couch while huffing. He walked up to his room but stopped to say "good night" to Soobin. Jin got into his room and smiled at his baby, he then walked to the bathroom and brushed his teeth then changed into his pj's. He got under his blanket and closed his eyes, sleepingn almost immediately

you never got to see your son, Namjoon...

What a shame...

Hello humans of planet earth!,
Im sorry for keeping you waiting 😔,
This story is almost about to finish,
very sadue but I will be able to make chapters for my new story called "just a toy" a taekook story | (• ◡•)|
anygays Z U in the next chapter
BYEE *insert npc /e wave*

Author Chann~

Updated : 20/05/23