08.ㅤYakuza Boy

"Anobyssian 55AL55, Son Hyunjoo

"Anobyssian 55AL55, Son Hyunjoo." The ByssBot calls as the class session resumes. It will be a little over a few minutes before it finally concludes, but the robots are automated to make the most out of its scheduled time.

"Answer this question using your opinion: Does thought require language?" The ByssBot asks.

On the other hand, Hyunjoo licks her lips- But showed no signs of nervousness. She may have been a spoiled brat, and she may have made stupid mistakes, but she was no idiot. After all, she must live upto the expectations and pressure of her high-profile family.

This was her blockmates' first time meeting her, and they knew well about her background, specifically her family's.

"No, I do not think thought is limited to languages." Hyunjoo breathed out, hands coming to her fitted black shirt to get rid of its slight wrinkles.

"Thoughts are mainly expressed by the brain using images in your head. Meanwhile, language is utilised by the brain to better understand these sets of images that your brain creates when it comprehends something that it receives from our five senses, yet it is not necessary." She continued.

"Just like how babies repeat actions based on what they're shown, and express their emotions through crying- they do not need to think in languages in order to comprehend what they see, smell, hear, taste, and feel."

"This also applies to our instincts. Most of the time, our reaction and instinct are processed and expressed outwardly without the usage of intrapersonal communication- wherein we communicate with ourselves linguistically."

The Byssbot processed Hyunjoo's answer, and after a few seconds, it indicated a correct answer using its green light signal.

"You have cited examples, conveyed it with confidence and expressed your points with clarity. Your opinion is: Valid. Excellent, 55AL55, Son Hyunjoo." The robot commended.

"This class session has ended. You are all dismissed." It said with its robotic voice, before it rushes towards it rightful place in the middle of the table up front, where it shuts itself down.

Everyone was smitten by Son Hyunjoo. Usually, she would entertain such attention; She loved it. But in a 24/7 life or death situation, fame is the least of her worries. So, she finally headed out of her classroom.