Time for Game Night With Gandalf's Twin Brother

The first phase examiner had departed, leaving the field participants in preparation for the second phase of the Hunter exam, signaling the end of the long marathon.

Mitsu collapsed to the floor from exhaustion. She later on her back with her arms and legs spread out.

Killua observed Mitsu's exhausted state and let out a sigh. "Are you worried about the others? It's not worth getting worked up over whether they pass or fail."

Mitsu quickly replied, "No, I'm just tired from running twice as much as everyone else, where's you even get that idea?"

yeah right nice comeback Mitsu. she thought to herself as she thought of the others not making it back from hisoka

Killua scoffed at her excuse. "Yeah, right. We still have time before the second phase ends. So, stop worrying. It's foolish to worry about people you've only just met."

Mitsu's face flushed with anger. "Shut up!"

"What's your problem?" a familiar voice interrupted their argument.

Mitsu's eyes widened in recognition. "Oh! It's Leorio!" she exclaimed, pointing in the direction of the older looking teenager.

Killua took hold of Mitsu's arm, interrupting her attempt to stand. "Killua! Hey, stop!" she protested.

"Relax, I'm just helping you," he replied, continuing to pull her along without looking back.

Mitsu was grateful for Killua's assistance, but she couldn't help feeling a bit frustrated by his lack of consideration for her. she forcefully pulled her arm away from his grip.

Killua acknowledged her presence, "Hey, looks like you made it. Where are Gon and Kurapika?" he asked, not bothering to acknowledge the discomfort on his face. He knew it was none of his business.

Leorio regained consciousness and looked around in confusion, "What happened? Where are we?" he asked, trying to piece together the events that led him to rest on a nearby tree.

Mitsu stood up and inspected Leorio's injuries. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a pink bandage with a yellow star and offered it to him. He raised an eyebrow, (which caused Mitsu to secretly laugh at how big the bruise on his face) surprised by her kind gesture, and she sighed in response. She removed the old bandage from his arm and replaced it with a clean one.

"Just consider it a thank you" Mitsu said, trying to offer a small smile.

"Huh? for what-"

Mitsu ignored him and removed the tie wrapped around his arm. She cleaned the wound first to avoid any infection before covering it up with a bandage. "Gon must still have your suitcase." She stated, though she already knows.

"Leorio, Killua, Miso!" came the call.

As the blonde girl turned around, she was greeted by the arrival of Gon and Kurapika. The two checked on the beaten-up male first to ensure he was okay.

"How did you manage to get back on track?" Killua asked, surprised that they made it through the thick fog unscathed.

Gon replied by commenting on the strong scent of his friend's cologne, which could be smelled from miles away.

Mitsu looked up at the newcomers, and Killua took his turn to speak. "Oh yeah, Mitsu was super worr-" Before he could finish his sentence, Mitsu lunged towards Killua, but he easily dodged her attack, causing her to fall to the ground.

She quickly got back on her feet and turned towards Killua, complaining, "At least let me hit you, Killua!"

But Killua just shook his head, enjoying the situation. "Not gonna happen. It's more entertaining to watch you kiss the ground," he said with a smirk.