Chapter 1

At Bhishma's chamber
Pandavas, Duryodhan and Dushasan said together Pranipat pitamah
While a anonymous person was hearing the conversation
Bhishma - Ayushmanbhava putra....what happened ???
Arjun - pitamah what is this ??? Karn...means Maharaj Karna how come ??? I'm muddled !
Bheem - yes pitamah how come he became The Maharaj of Hastinapur ????
Bhishma - he announced a war on Hastinapur and he won, so he the Maharaj. What is there in that ?
Duryodhana - How come he won Gangapur Bhishm ???
Bhishma - he is Bhagawan Prushuram's disciple.
Arjun - now I'll wage a war against him and show the power of Guru Drona disciple
Duryodhan - yes Arjun, not only you even all Kauravas will join the battle all means all the 105 Kauravas !
Bhishma - no...you all can't... it's order of your pitamah
Dushasan - but pitamah....
Bhishma - it's my order (rored like a lion)
All were silent and agreed to their pitamah's words.

The same anonymous person who heard the conversation went to meet Maharaj Karna.

At Karna's chamber
Karna's POV
What sin did I commit ??? Can't a sut become Maharaj ???
Flashback

It was the next day after gaining the victory. The  coronation was finished
At Sabha
Karna sat on the thorne
Suddenly a voice came from behind
"You are a sut, what rights do you have to become king ??? "
The person was a citizen of Hastinapur.
Suddenly all minsters started to protest against Maharaj.

Maharaj Karna - SILENCE

with that word the sabha filled with silence.

Maharaj Karna - Stop this nonsense.. can't a sut be Maharaj ??? Gods created humans but not the caste system. By The Way the caste system was created on basis of the person's work not on the basis of person's birth.
Then one of the minster questioned him - Then in Vedas it is written as Sut cannot rise a weapon ?

Maharaj Karna - yes sut cannot rise a weapon but as I told caste system is basis on the person job not on the person's birth.

With that answer all of them present in the Sabha became silent.

Flashback ends

A solider - Hail to Maharaj Karna, a anonymous person has came to meet you

Karna - send her immediately

The anonymous person was Vrishali

Vrishali - Arya....I heard the conversation between Mahamhim, Pandavas and Kauravas.
She said the conversation between them.

Vrishali - I'm scared Arya..what if they wage a war against you. You said know there are your brothers, I can't rise weapon against them. So what will you do if they ????
Karna - priye don't be scared...I'm very happy
Vrishali - what ?? Why ??
Karna - because Duryodhana said that all 105 Kauravas will wage a war.  I'm elated no no  not elated, elated is a small word for my happiness.
Vrishali saw Karna with teary eyes

To be continued

Dear Readers
Please do vote and comment

How was the first chapter ???