𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥!

WE FOOLED EACH OTHER;
ARE YOU OKAY WITH THAT ENDING?

INDIGO LA END ( 通り恋. )

            Seo Yena is nothing.

            Because in a great big world of somethings, she finds there is no place for her. She exists instead in the infinite space of 11:59 PM – always waiting for a new dawn, always hoping it brings something good. But time ticks steadily onward with no regard for her wishes. The stasis she remains in is a product of her own doing.

            Change inevitably finds her in the shape of two boys (carrying the expectations of men, but forever doomed to be just boys). She gets what she wants in their wake, she supposes. A place to belong, people to call her own, a reason to fight and die and resurrect again. Suffering as a result is a small price to pay.

           Thus Yena isn't sure what to do with so much to lose. One hand keeps hanging on tighter while the other is screaming for her to please, please, please let go. Which side are you meant to succumb to when your heart breaks itself? Is the illusion of choice a mere placebo in an unforgiving universe that constantly decides on your behalf?

           Regardless of the answer, she learns quickly that there's a reason fairytales end at midnight. When the dawn she so romanticized does break, she'll be forced to face the skeletons she abandoned in the dark. 

           Because at the end of the day, this isn't a love story.

AKA,

            Ahn Suho and Yeon Sieun are a non plus ultra. There is nothing further beyond them – of that much, she is sure.

weak hero class 1
pre-canon - season one

STARTED!
may 18, 2023

FINISHED!
tbd

LOVGRL, 2023