𝑪𝑶𝑷𝒀𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻

Disclaimer: This story is a passion of fiction. And the ORIGINAL CHARACTERS OF SWEET HOME are owned by Kim Carnby and the concept of SWEET HOME. If there is any resemblance of a real person or a place in this story, it's entirely coincidental and a work of fiction. Except for the resemblance of the chosen cast. The names in this story are all fictional and I and some friends came up with them to create a diverse cast. I only own my OC, and the plot of the story. Pictures, and gifs I do not own.

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This story shall not be produced anywhere or reproduced without HayleyLHeureux 's permission and my permission. Without consent and proof from the author of THE LAMENT OF MORTALITY, is indeed a violation of copyright law. By no means shall it be stored electronically, photocopied, recorded, or fragmented in any way.

A/note: If you do see anyone stealing this story, please make sure to contact me :). Much appreciated, thank you again for choosing to read my story.

I do hope you enjoy this story :).

⚠ Warning:

 This story contains graphic violence, blood, mentions of suicide, swears, mentions of kidnapping, abuse, maybe a closed-off love scene, mentions of death, torture, and attempted sexual assault.

PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
'Cause I prefer to keep everyone comfortable reading my story.' ⚠
Please don't read, if you cannot handle any things from these warnings.

Thanks again, enjoy!

COVER OWNERSHIP DEDICATION:
eternityei

To the stunning and absolutely brilliant cover designer of all of Wattpad. Go check her, her shop, and her absolutely badass fics! Go support her and show her some kindness and appreciation.