He gone...

Randal- A goofy little fella that is the protagonist

Sebastian- The Human pet of Randal and his “best friend”

Luther- Randals divine older brother

Nyon- quiet and clumsy catman

Nyen- intimidating old catman

*I do not support any of Captain Howdies actions and anything they've done*

As randal wakes up very giddy in his coffin excited for such games he and Sebastian are going to play today. He looks next to him noticing Sebastian isn’t there.

"Ohhh Sebastian~ where are youuu~?

You can't hide from me!" A big fat grin across his face excited that Sebastian has already started playing a game. 

Randal walks all around pretending not to see anything but still really looking because he does want to find him. He calls for him and there is no response of course he didn't expect one, he's just teasing. Randal bumps into his dear brother's back but isn't phased because he's too focused on the "game".

"What are you doing?" Luther says not knowing what mysteries this boy is up too. "Me and Sebastian are playing Hide n Seek, he has surprisingly gotten better" Randal responds. 

Luther scoffs “well carry on and don't make a mess, and make sure not to permanently damage him in any sort of way; humans are so fragile aaaand he's not listening”. Luther stands and stares at Randal as he walks away from the kitchen into the living room.

Randal, still looking for Sebastian, starts to get ticked off because nobody can beat him at hide and seek. “Sebastian where the hell are you” he's getting kinda mad but you can’t see it in his face. 

“…Sebastian? …Sebastian get out, I wanna play something else, I'm getting bored.” Randal is not enjoying this at all. Then a thought runs across his mind; did he try to escape? Is he gone? Is this not hide and seek? “Get out Sebastiannnnn, you didn't even say good morning to me.”he says in a more stern voice because he just wants to see his best friend now. There is no response. Randal repeats himself and still nothing. He starts to freak out, Where did Sebastian go? Randal walks back to the kitchen where Luther was getting some tea ready. “Luther, have you seen sebastian!?!”. “Don't tell me you lost him again now.” Luther said with a blank face as he poured the tea into his favorite mug. “Anyways I haven't seen him at all.” Is he trying to escape again?”. “I think so.” Randal says kind of annoyingly because he doesn't like that Sebastian tries to escape too much, of course he loves the thrill of it but if he keeps doing that he’ll start to think that Sebastian doesn't actually like him. 

They both walk into the living room approaching Nyon and Nyen and tell them that “we are going to go on a scavenger hunt to find the missing pet Sebastian De Tomato Smith Chicken Legs!” They nod and start looking, Nyen taking this very seriously and Nyon being the little quiet cat man he is. Nyen got his mask and bat just in case he has to stop Sebastian from running. Nyon just looked around inside, underbeds, in drawers, in the pantry, cupboards and other spaces. Luther and Randal went outside to look for him. “He couldn't have gone far if he came out here” Randal said, trying to convince himself that Sebastian is still somewhere around the house. Luther gives him a blank stare and doesn't respond. 

Back inside Nyen is looking in the walls, finds another rat and kills him. He hates rats. Nyon on the other hand still is inspecting the areas thoroughly but with no harmful intentions. Nyon accidently trips over Nyens foot when he was looking in the walls and Nyon falls. “Dumbass” Nyen says look down at the other catman. Nyen sees nana and thinks maybe Sebastian is inside her, He pokes Nyon and points at nana. Nyen goes inside and sees nothing, nana feels nothing. He comes back and heads outside while Nyon follows. Back outside where they are heading Luther sees Randal look upset that he cannot find his pet. Sebastian meant more to him than I anticipated. Nyon and Nyen join the crew outside. Nyen shakes his head and Luther takes that and understands that Sebastian is not in the house at all nor is he outside. All three except Randal accept that Sebastian escaped. “Randal…” Luther looks at him because he didn't respond. “Sebastian is gone.” Luther puts his hand on Randal’s shoulder. “Stop playing with me guys, where is he? This isn't funny anymore” Randal says this and laughs a little, trying not to cry even though you can tell by his face. “He is here.” tears starting to form but he doesn’t let them go down his cheeks. Luther doesn't say a thing, neither does Nyon or Nyen. Randal silently just walks back inside and into his room. Nobody stops him. “Why are you leaving Sebastian”, Randal still doesn't fully accept the fact that he's already gone. He starts to let the tears down while curled up in his bed. His sobas are quiet because he doesn't want anyone to hear him. He cries and cries, so much he can barely breathe. “Sebastian please come back, I want to play with you again” he says in a kind of begging like way even though nothing will happen. 

It’s been over an hour and the silence in the Ivory Household still stands. Randal is still in his room still not accepting this. The tears still running down his cheeks as his quiet sobs are too much to handle so it makes it hard to breathe. He's still trying to fight it even though there is no point now. All this fight to cry and not cry even if it was unsuccessful has made him very exhausted with a headache. It feels like there's something inside his head that's about to pop. He just goes to sleep because he doesn’t want to feel the agonizing discomfort. The tears that did come out were still there and have not fallen yet. So quiet. Too quiet. He sees something. Is he awake? No. A dream. Of course, he doesn’t know that. He n sees.. Sebastian. “Sebastian?” Randals hesitantly says as his voice sounds like it's about to break. Sebastian looks at him pale like he's seen a true monster. Randal… is that monster. Randal realizes what this look is implying. Sebastian slowly starts to walk away as if he is trying to escape. But isn't he already gone? Maybe randal can redeem himself. Maybe he can stop Sebastian from leaving. “Sebastian?” his voice sounds scared “where are you going?”. Sebastian looks at him once more with his face pale as his eyes widen from fear. Then he walks away. Disappears. Randal can't move. His body won't move. He's frozen. He's trying so hard to move but he can't. This dream feels all too real and he wants to get out now. He can't stand this. Please let me be. He starts to tear up again. He wants to leave this dream. Usually he loves his wild dreams but this one isn't any fun. 

Randal suddenly feels a hand placed onto his shoulder. “Satoru?”. “Hi Randal” Satoru replies, grinning at him. He sees the tears in Randals eyes and his face turns all worried. “Randallll, forget him, you don't need him because you have me, I won't run away, I won't leave you like him.” Satoru says this in an odd way. Randal didn't even pay attention to what Satoru said because he’s zoning out. “Randal did you hear me?” Satoru smiles trying to  get his attention. He grabs randalls hand softly trying to reassure him in an odd way. “I won’t ever leave you Randal.” Satoru says this with a smirk. Randal still has a bit inside him that doesn't want to expect that of Sebastian but he doesn't want to feel this way. He walks up to Satoru and just puts his arms around him like a hug. Satoru is surprised but overjoyed. Randal can stay with him forever. They won't ever be apart. Satoru puts his arms around not planning to let go of Randal. “It’s ok, Randal…” Satoru says, comforting him. They stay in that position until everything fades and they can't feel themselves anymore. Everythings gone...

The end