1

Cap: my baby is sad that I'm leaving g her to go to my meeting!

Liked by: sam_tomasthetrain and kristytomas47 +36 more

Kristytomas47:
Yeah and you better get your butt here soon.
|
Y/u:
I'm coming I'm coming.

Sam_tomasthetrain:
So cute. You busy after your meeting?🤫🫣😏
|
Y/u:
I am. See you then.😏🤫🫣🤭
|
Kristytomas47:
I'm sorry! Did I miss something?!😟
|
Y/u:
Nope, we're just hanging out.🤭 what did you think we were talking about🤭😏🤔
|
Kristytomas47:
Nothing....nothing. 🫢

I smile at my phone. I kiss my dog goodbye and run to the kishis. I knock on the door and Mimi answers. "Hello Mimi." I say and hug her. "There up stairs hun." She says and I thank her. I run up to the room. "The party has arrived!" I say. Everyone laughs.

We were all talking when Kristy says: "what were you and my brother talking about on insta?" "Yeah, I say that too. What was about that?" Stacy says. "We're just friends. And friends can hang out." I say with a shrug. My phone was beside Stacy and my phone went off. She picked it up before I can. "Speak of the devil." She says and I realize that Sam texted me. "Can't wait to spend time with you then a heart! You sure your 'just friends'" she says and looks at me. "This is how me act!" I say and snatch my phone.

I text Sam back with 'can't wait either. Stacy saw that message. Help me! ❤️' we aren't dating but I did like him. He didn't need to know that tho.