𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 In The 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘀

Jisung and Lee Know had never gotten along. They were both members of the K-pop group Stray Kids, but they were always at each other's throats. Jisung thought Lee Know was too uptight, and Lee Know thought Jisung was too wild. But despite their differences, there was a spark between them, a tension that neither of them could ignore.

It all came to a head one day during a rehearsal. Jisung was goofing around, as usual, and Lee Know was trying to keep everyone on track. Jisung noticed that Lee Know was glaring at him and decided to push his buttons.

"What's the matter, Lee Know?" Jisung asked, grinning. "Can't handle a little fun?"

Lee Know rolled his eyes. "I can handle fun just fine. I just don't have time for your nonsense."

Jisung stepped closer to Lee Know, invading his personal space. "Come on, Lee Know. You can't tell me that you don't enjoy a little bit of chaos every now and then."

Lee Know felt his heart race as Jisung leaned in closer. He had always found Jisung attractive, even if he didn't want to admit it. He tried to push Jisung away, but Jisung was persistent.

"Admit it, Lee Know," Jisung said, his voice low and seductive. "You want me."

Lee Know felt his resolve crumble. "Fine," he said. "Maybe I do want you."

Jisung grinned triumphantly. "I knew it," he said. "I've always had a feeling that you had a thing for me."

Lee Know rolled his eyes, but he couldn't help but smile. "Don't get too full of yourself, Jisung. I just want to see what all the fuss is about."

Jisung laughed. "Oh, you'll see," he said. "And you won't be disappointed."

From that moment on, things between Jisung and Lee Know were different. They still bickered and fought, but there was an underlying tension between them, a chemistry that neither of them could deny.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

One day, Jisung cornered Lee Know in the practice room. "You know," he said, leaning in close, "I've been thinking about you a lot lately."

Lee Know felt his cheeks flush. "Oh yeah?" he said, trying to sound casual.

Jisung nodded. "Yeah. I can't stop thinking about the way you look at me, the way you talk to me. It's like you're always on my mind."

Lee Know felt his heart skip a beat. "I know what you mean," he said. "I feel the same way."

Jisung grinned. "Then why don't we do something about it?" he said. "Why don't we give into this attraction, this tension between us?"

Lee Know hesitated for a moment, but then he leaned in and kissed Jisung. It was a soft, tentative kiss at first, but then it became more urgent, more passionate. They pulled away, breathless.

"Wow," Jisung said. "I didn't expect that."

"Neither did I," Lee Know said. "But I'm glad it happened."

From that moment on, Jisung and Lee Know were inseparable. They still bickered and fought, but now they also kissed and cuddled and talked about their feelings. They were the happiest they had ever been, and it was all thanks to that tension, that spark, that had been there all along.