Nicky x Barret

Hi i'm maddie and this is the story of two boys at my school(btw i was there when all of this happened..well not when they went home but i was there when they were talking in class 💀 ).

Barret's POV: 

me and my best friend Nicky have been best friends scence the 1st grade,but i've kind of developped a little bit of a crush on him.i don't think he knows,but i plan on telling him soon. "hey,nicky"i say while walking up to him."sup,barret"he replies with a smile that makes my heart melt "do you-...do you maybe wanna come over to my place after school ?"i say.my parents aren't home,they're on a buisness trip so this would be the perfect time to tell him. "sure"he says."awesome see you after school"i say as i walk to my seat smiling.

Nicky's POV: 

Barret walked in to class today he looked just as cute as all ways while i'm busy day dreaming i dont notice him walk over to me."hey,nicky"he says while walking over to me."sup,barret"i replies with a smile."do you-...do you maybe wanna come over to my place after school ?"he says.he told me his parents weren't home last week,they're on a buisness trip so this would be the perfect time to fuck- uhh... i mean hang out with him "sure" i say immediately."awesome see you after school"he says walking away. 

after school because om lazy 💀👍:

"hey,you'ready to go ?" barret says to nicky,"oh,yeah"nicky replies.as they walk home together nicky grabs barret's hand and holds it. barret blushes and turns away.

"were here" barret says turning into the front yard."let's go up to my room"barret says putting his stuff down and running upstairs while nicky followed when they got upstairs barret gave nicky some spare clothes and sat down on the bed.

after nicky's shower:

"hey"nicky say's as he walks out of the bathroom."hey- uhh...colin i gotta gonicky's here" barret says hannging up the phone."a-are you and colin like...d-dating or some thing"nicky says. "definetly not"barret replies."but any way i'm gonna go down stairs"he countinues. "wait-" nicky says"a-are you avoiding me ?"he says grabing barret's waist and turning him around."n-no,i just im- look nicky- i-...i have some thing to tell you."barret says blushing."ok what is it ?" nicky says barret couninues "i-...i'm gay...i understand if you think i'm like gross or what ever-" "dont you ever say that about yourself...okay ?"nicky says. "okay"barret says blushing."uhh...can you let go now ?" "oh...yeah!"nicky pulls his hands away realising he had been holding him by the waist the entire time.

Nicky's POV:

i suddenly feel an over whelming amount of emotions,i grab barret and i kiss him passionately,about five minutes after,we break the kiss and he says"w-wha-" i interrupt his sentence by pushing him on to the bed."shhh~"i whisper in his ear seductively as i pull away his clothes leaving him in a pair of black boxers  before i begin to take my clothes off aswell "are you ready ?" i say to him,he replies with a nod as i pull his boxers down and begin to rub his shaft soft moans escape the smaller boys mouth,like music to my ears (gurlll,it's 3 AM and im on 10 % 😭).

i countinue to pump his shaft faster,and faster until i feel his legs begin to shake,i pump harder about 4 more times and he comes i lick it off of him could tell this was going to be a long night by the way he sat there,his still sensitive erection twitching,his mind fuzzy, and the way his eyes were full of lust and fear,and i loved it~

i hate myself for writing this😭😭😭,but its still funny 😏

-maddie