Prologue & Background

Ages:
Madison- 20,Aubrey and Chloe-22, Becca-20, Bumper-22, Jesse-20, Benji-19, Donald-22, The rest of the Trebel's- 23 or 22.

When Madison was 19 and a freshman in college she decided to join an A Cappela group but she was related to the Treble leader Bumper. Madison saw what happened with Audrey that year when she was a freshman. She would always hang out at the Treble frat house with her brother and would hang out with all the Treble’s except for Donald Walsh. Donald Walsh was THE known player in the Treble’s but when he met Bumper’s little sister everything changed when he saw her. Donald was known for one night stands and being a heart breaker but when met her his whole world changed and something in him changed. Madison knew of Donald Walsh but never met him until after the whole Audrey thing. When they both met they were starstruck and instantly fell for each other but they both knew that Bumper wouldn’t allow it. And Madison is the only one who can tame him. When Madison brought up to her older brother that she wanted to be in A Capella he had an idea. He thought that she would The first and last female to ever join the Trebel’s. She agreed but she would have to try out first to make it fair.