Beauty?

I stared at the TV. Completely shocked. "Jack, otherwise known as Eyeless Jack, has come to kill more people. And he has been spotted near Macson Street. Lock everything in your house!" The blond reporter stated.

Macson Street. That's my street. I nearly had a hear attack. "Oh no." I whispered to no one. Im home alone, its raining badly, and there is a killer spotted near my street. "Just great!" I stomped my foot.

I ran throughout my house, locking all the doors and windows. When I was finished I went to the bathroom. I brushed my long auborn hair and put on my Sleeping With Sirens PJs. "I'm gonna be Ok. Mom and dad are gone but I will be fine." I assured myself.

*Time Skip To Bed*
I shot up to a loud crash. "Hello?" I called out. I gulped and lied back down. Only to hear my door open. A tear escaped my eyes as I clenched into the blanket.

I felt legs around me and a body sitting on my belly. I slowly pulled down my blanket. I saw something horrific. A man with a black hoodie, black pants, and black and dark blue Converse. But....He wore a mask. It was blue and for eyes it had black circles with black ooze dripping out. No mouth.

He held a knife to my neck. I just cried. Unable to speak. But he stared, not killing me, just stared. Then before I knew it he was close to my ear.

"I Can See Your Beauty." Was the last thing I heard before he knocked me out.