impromptu meeting

POV time... 😈🥵😍🥰❤️

You're out and about walking around the town you grew up in when you spot two handsome men laughing at something to each other. You think nothing of it at first, so you carry on walking like it's not any of your business. One of them was the guy you met a few weeks earlier and had that night of passion with...how could you forget.

Next thing you know, you felt something tap you on your shoulder, you jump and squealed out of fright. You turned around, it was him again, Joseph Quinn. You couldn't believe it. You wondered what he wanted, let alone why he was in Bournemouth.

He said 'sorry, I startled you, you dropped something' he remembered you, kissed you as he handed you your denim jacket that had so many patches to do with your favourite band sewn on there, he noticed it was the Foo Fighters.

You smiled and said thank you. You end up talking about how awesome they are and he notices your sleeve again, especially of the Dave Grohl portrait tattoo you have on your arm. Joe smiles at you and says ' I've missed you, your body, your tattoos, just everything about you' as he kisses your neck.

You ask why he's here, he said he's having some downtime here to get away from all the hustle and bustle of London. You ask was that Wes with him. He said yeah, but is off to meet up with a girl in town for a few drinks.

So you offered Joe to walk around with him in town to show him places you go too when you're not home. You end up in a local Café shop/ Bar named Flirt in the Triangle, the ideal place to go too to get whatever food or drink you wanted run by a friend of yours.

You get comfortable with Joe on the sofa in the store front of the café. Talk about life, laugh, eat and drink with constant eye contact and touching each other gently. He gets a phone call from Wes saying he's going to the girl's house for some fun. You noticed that Joe was a bit down, so you cheered him up and said 'we could always go back to mine, I live a 2 minute walk from here' he agreed. He then followed you home, as soon as you walked into the building. He holds your hand and gently pushes you up against the wall, kisses you passionately and intensely. You quiver and walk upstairs to your flat with him.

You both proceed to get undressed until you both smile at each other, he picks you up. Lays you down on your bed, teasing you with his hands and kisses you inside your thighs, your wet and throbbing pussy, craving him to finger and taste you in a way you never experienced before over and over again.

You cannot control yourself, but he holds you down with his hand on your neck, kisses you and enters his long, hard cock inside of you, you whimper and moan out loud. He thrusts you harder and harder, faster and faster. You're cumming repeatedly, you scream out loud. He then slips outside of you, tosses himself hard and fast over your tits and face. He cums so hard and loudly than you can imagine.

He collapses next to you as you both lay there looking at each other, smiling and laughing together, hugging and sweaty from the fun you both just had and saying  'well that was so much fun, didn't expect that to happen again'

You take a picture of you both on your phone with his permission. He gets a phone call from Wes, he's staying at the girl's for the night. So Joe decided to stay with you and up all night talking to you, eating, drinking and making love over and over again, which really made you smile.